No thread on this yet? People can finally shut up about it...

spawnofthesith

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

First he released the short form, with limited information...then the long form, which is more complete.

Why couldn't he just release the long form first? Because he wanted birthers to dig a hole for themselves. It was a strategy.

It really could be some sort of strategy.. Or it could have taken him this long to convincingly falsify it.

• Members

Or it could have taken him this long to convincingly falsify it.

Yeah....because it would take the leader of the freeworld over 2 years to get a piece of paper photoshopped.

When we start asking these kinds of questions it makes it sound like we won't believe the answer, no matter what it is. :thu:

• Members

Yeah....because it would take the leader of the freeworld over 2 years to get a piece of paper photoshopped.

When we start asking these kinds of questions it makes it sound like we won't believe the answer, no matter what it is.
:thu:

It would take a {censored} ton more to falsify it than photoshop.

• Members

wat? how did DT waste time? you know people have been talking about since before Barry was even elected, right?!?

Did you see/hear that Trump questioned Obamas Birth Certificate?

Could you have done something more productive with that time?

Apparently these "people" have been asking for no reason. You don't think the party would check this sorta thing out before nominating someone?

I could see it now...

"Is he eligible for office?"

"{censored}!, we never thought to check that!"

srsly Mr. Powers?

• Members

Did you see/hear that Trump questioned Obamas Birth Certificate?

Could you have done something more productive with that time?

Apparently these "people" have been asking for no reason. You don't think the party would check this sorta thing out before nominating someone?

I could see it now...

"Is he eligible for office?"

"{censored}!, we never thought to check that!"

srsly Mr. Powers?

what I am saying is that you act like he is the first {censored}ing person to make a big deal out of it. Besides, what else do you want Trump to be doing? Making {censored} loads of cash? He is doing it. Campaigning? He is doing it. Staying in the spot light? He is doing it. srsly Mr ~?

• Members

what I am saying is that you act like he is the first {censored}ing person to make a big deal out of it. Besides, what else do you want Trump to be doing? Making {censored} loads of cash? He is doing it. Campaigning? He is doing it. Staying in the spot light? He is doing it. srsly Mr ~?

He's paying for publicity because he thinks he has a shot at the presidency...LO{censored}ingL. I hope he goes bankrupt again. How many times would that make it??? Except this time his daddy won't be his safety net. Presidential campaigns cost a LOT of money. More than DT has. And more than people will give him. He doesn't stand an icecubes chance in hell.

Coupled with the fact that, exactly as you say, he's making a big deal out of {censored} that's 3 {censored}ing years old and previously disproved. THAT is my contention.

• Members

It really could be some sort of strategy.. Or it could have taken him this long to convincingly falsify it.

Holy denial, Batman! Textbook case of someone who will cling to their deluded, paranoid delusions rather than admit they've been subscribing to weapons grade balonium up to this point.

Clearly some people just believe what they want to, regardless of what facts, logic, reality, etc. dictate. It's called being crazy as a loon. Plenty of that going around these days.....

I have to admit, I feel left out, so I'm going to make up some absurd BS that anyone with even half a working brain would see through, and five bucks says that within three weeks it'll be among of the talking points of the Retardicans/Conservatards.

Here goes:

I heard Obama is part werewolf, part vampire and was born on the moon. He's also secretly a Taoist, and plans on passing a Federal law in the next week requiring all Americans to adopt Taoism or they will be sent to Gitmo. He also is secretly gay, and plans on passing a homosexual tax break while simultaneously raising taxes on all straight people. He also plans on instituting, as part of his health plan, a program where elderly people are fed to the poor, eliminating two problems (the ever growing senior population AND rising food costs) in one step. I heard he also plans on passing a law that Federally mandates all women to have at least one abortion in their lifetime.

Archived