Bin Laden conspiracy thread:

Cropduster

• Members

OK

Lets see how many sites are already saying this is a conspiracy. This is a copy from last nights Coast to Coast AM show description of Bin Ladens demise:

-----------------------------------------------------

Coast to Coast AM

"In the first half of the show, intelligence expert Douglas Hagmann reacted to the news of the US' successful mission in killing Osama bin Laden, which was announced by Pres. Obama late on Sunday night. Since 2002, there's been no substantial proof that bin Laden was still alive, yet there had been some intel he might be living in Afghanistan or Pakistan. To that end, "it would make sense...that he would be found where he was-- a heavily guarded compound," he noted, adding that he thought some type of back-deal arrangement was made between the US and Pakistan in regard to the mission.

People are going to want to see the body, and there should be independent forensic testing of the body to ensure that it is bin Laden, and his death occurred as reported, Hagmann suggested. (Later in the morning, the surprising news broke that bin Laden's body had already been "buried at sea" in "accordance with Muslim tradition.")

Hagmann also pointed out the curious timing of an article that ran in The Telegraph on April 25th, warning that if bin Laden was captured, al-Qaeda would unleash a "nuclear hellstorm," and that they had already hidden a nuclear bomb in Europe."

--------------------------------------------------------

OK, buried at sea, eh? Here we go!!!:cop: Next conspiracy please.......

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, all I can say is that
something is in the wind
. Can we pack up and come home now? Hmmmmmm................................ probably not.

My friend, it's the answer.

• Members

When The Rock went on WWE hiatus around 2002, that's when he and Chuck Norris smeared that dork into dust- and COINCIDENTALLY, ON THE EVE OF ROCKY'S BDAY, we get this news!! :idea: :idea:!

amirite?!?

• Members

In my opinion Bin Laden has been dead for quite some time, the videos and audio recordings of him in recent years have been fakes, and now seems like a good time (for whatever reason) to announce it. Maybe because there's an investigative book coming out about Obama's birth certificate and the forgeries thereof? I don't know.

But i do know that i don't believe anything the mainstream news media reports.

The late Benzair Bhutto of Pakistan said he was dead along with other political figures from the middle east saying the same thing.

His body would be a trophy and there'd be pics of it everywhere just like Sadam's asshole sons, when they were killed in a firefight. They kill Osama in a firefight and just dump the body in the sea. BULL{censored}!! If you believe the official story YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived