Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Killing someone who is already dead is pretty easy.

Comment

They had to bury him within 24 hours so as not to piss off the Arab world.

They dumped him in the ocean because they didn't want a grave site to be a symbol for radical Islam. The Israelis act similarly. They bury high profile kills in unmarked graves.
      Makes sense.
      6505+
      70' Traynor 4x12 V30's/Tonkers
      Various2x12's

Comment

The ones I met that were in Delta Force while I was in the Army, were pretty damn smart guys. That's what made them even more scarey or bad ass. You don't get in just being a bad ass.

I've got a good buddy who was a ranger first, and now is a part of delta. To tell you the truth, there's something way more different now about him. I can't quite pin it, but he comes off as just so much more capable, he's a scary d00d
        Original Owner Items Inc.
        Your #1 supplier of all things xEDGEx, br00tal, and originally owned maplifiers since 1981
        VP of Back Alley Negotiations (Pimping)

Originally Posted by MONGO!

Black history for 1st graders

Originally Posted by nodachi

despite being horrendously biased, you are absolutely correct. NICEPWNT.

Originally Posted by King Loudness

Nicepwnt, not so nicely, I might add.

Good Deals with: Dimebag11, kdp86, LordOVchaos, K-Bizzle

Comment

I think the right wingers out there are in denial and bitter that it was Obama not Bush that got him.
          Randall RG1503
          Peavey xxx 4x12 Cab
          Maxon OD9,ISP Decimator,Boss ME70
          Jackson Rhoads V
          B.C. Rich ASM Assassin Super Strat
          Yamaha EMX 512 SC
          Behringer b2520 Pro 2x15 with titanium compression driver PA tower

Comment

I don't believe al-Qaeda is sophisticated enough to carry out a nuclear detonation. A dirty bomb, sure, but not an actual nuclear bomb.

uh ...ok.....you might want to check some of the educational backgrounds ...oke:
            Member of the Super Awesome Les Paul VM Owners Club!
            Dann's the Man Gmajor thread
            Gmajor FCB Setup guide prt1
            Gmajor FCB Setup guide prt2
            Problems with Gmajors wheels? click here!

er of the -fx and the JVM

Comment

The shooter is part of Seal Team 6. They're completely black ops and operate outside of the typical military chain of command. Even though they're called "Seal Team" they're much more highly trained than regular Navy Seals. You have a better chance of winning the lottery than ever finding out who the shooter was.

or just wait for wikileaks next week
              Member of the Super Awesome Les Paul VM Owners Club!
              Dann's the Man Gmajor thread
              Gmajor FCB Setup guide prt1
              Gmajor FCB Setup guide prt2
              Problems with Gmajors wheels? click here!

er of the -fx and the JVM

Comment

I think the right wingers out there are in denial and bitter that it was Obama not Bush that got him.

I'm surprised it took 4 pages

Obama did not get anybody, I could've been the ****************ing president and authorized that mission. It literally has nothing to do with the president other than him saying "yes"

I love misinformed people who have the capability of voting
                Your #1 supplier of all things xEDGEx, br00tal, and originally owned maplifiers since 1981

Comment

My understanding of it was, that this mission happened about a week ago, and it was only announced last night after DNA confirmation. I could be wrong, but that was my understanding.

wrong
                  ***Click Here to Help Feed Rescued Animals, it Only Takes a Single Click and is Free!***
                  Spammidiman anniversary edition 2x2 - $50 shipped
                  carvin dcm 1500 power amp - $150 shipped

Comment

I'm surprised it took 4 pages

Obama did not get anybody, I could've been the ****************ing president and authorized that mission. It literally has nothing to do with the president other than him saying "yes"

I love misinformed people who have the capability of voting

I rest my case.
                    Randall RG1503
                    Peavey xxx 4x12 Cab
                    Jackson Rhoads V
                    Yamaha EMX 512 SC

Comment

I've got a good buddy who was a ranger first, and now is a part of delta. To tell you the truth, there's something way more different now about him. I can't quite pin it, but he comes off as just so much more capable, he's a scary d00d

It's because he's a well trained killing machine.

They train for the worst situations to keep a level head and stay focused so much that civilian life is almost a bore for him. He'll have a lot of confidence in himself in a civilian life. I bet he's always thinking two steps ahead of every one and has everything planned out ahead of time for each situation he may encounter. His confidence and the way her carries himself is probably what you notice. That and the lack of fear that most people would express in some situations.

My battalion got to serve with them. The things those guys did was amazing and scarey at the same time. The sick jokes they would pull on us was hilarious and scarey. Everything had a scarey element to it with them.
                      "Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here’s Tom with the weather." Bill Hicks

Comment

I rest my case.

Calm down n00b, I have some conservative views, some liberal views, some views that don't really align with either a republican or democratic agenda, so you've really not rested any case, you've just shown me that your IQ is under 70

Comment

It's because he's a well trained killing machine.

They train for the worst situations to keep a level head and stay focused so much that civilian life is almost a bore for him. He'll have a lot of confidence in himself in a civilian life. I bet he's always thinking two steps ahead of every one and has everything planned out ahead of time for each situation he may encounter. His confidence and the way her carries himself is probably what you notice. That and the lack of fear that most people would express in some situations.

My battalion got to serve with them. The things those guys did was amazing and scarey at the same time. The sick jokes they would pull on us was hilarious and scarey. Everything had a scarey element to it with them.

Good post

I'm doing everything I can to pick up what I can from him (law enforcement major) That and the fact I'm tired of getting my ass handed to me in shooting competitions. The guy is a ****************ing god with just about anything.

Comment

The gov/big business love conspiracy theorists.

There are so many shocking massive failings by the US gov, they love the fact that the more obsessive people who want to dig for facts tend to focus their energy on the paranoid angle.

I just wish these people (who have absolute boundless energy) would put all of their time/obsession into real world snooping that will help America. Instead of asking why the hell the USA is sliding off the charts in education, innovation and spending billions on elective campaigns, they go after chem trails and Aliens.
                            Check out my band "Tock" Debut album coming out soon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQoQgpMooyY

Comment

The gov/big business love conspiracy theorists.

There are so many shocking massive failings by the US gov, they love the fact that the more obsessive people who want to dig for facts tend to focus their energy on the paranoid angle.

I just wish these people (who have absolute boundless energy) would put all of their time/obsession into real world snooping that will help America. Instead of asking why the hell the USA is sliding off the charts in education, innovation and spending billions on elective campaigns, they go after chem trails and Aliens.

Hah, good point.
                              HD Kemper Demo Videos for your brain!

PRS SE Baritone FS - $525 with PRS gig bag

Originally Posted by Billyblades

I am anarchy ! You sir, are an ****************************!

Originally Posted by K-Bizzle

All that said, I'm still a jackass.

Originally Posted by ComOp

The first rule of HCAF is that you ****************ing die in a fire.

Originally Posted by Nerine 8/2/2011

Not a ****************ing chance. Seriously. Sig it bishes

Musics: http://soundcloud.com/valtiel

Good deals with: Killing Nevada, Weathered, sam adams, JohnathanD, missingastring, thefyn, Killzone, LoopQuantum, MR MARCUS

Comment

Right it's a conspiracy. Lunatic alert.
                                Randall RG1503
                                Peavey xxx 4x12 Cab
                                Jackson Rhoads V
                                Yamaha EMX 512 SC

Comment

Working...
                                X