Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bin Laden conspiracy thread:

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much money does the shooter get? Wonder if they will ever disclose his name

The shooter is part of Seal Team 6. They're completely black ops and operate outside of the typical military chain of command. Even though they're called "Seal Team" they're much more highly trained than regular Navy Seals. You have a better chance of winning the lottery than ever finding out who the shooter was.
    Main Rig:
    LTD EC1000
    Peavey 6505+
    Mesa/Boogie Recto 2x12 with V30's
    TC Nova System

FOR SALE:
    Spools of Canare GS-6 - The most transparent cable I've come across. Click for details.
    M-Audio Audiophile 2496 Sound Card

Good transactions with Digital Jams, Dimebag11, Greazygeo, ENdtime, Fagmotron 3000, thenakedarab, TheAmazingBlob, ZOMBIELAND, mike59271, LoopQuantum.

Comment

The shooter is part of Seal Team 6. They're completely black ops and operate outside of the typical military chain of command. You have a better chance of winning the lottery than ever finding out who the shooter was.

I always wondered how you get picked or promoted to super secret awesome spy **************** like this. I've known some pretty badass dudes who were in Air Force/Marines, etc. and these guys have to make the dudes I know look like Barbie to get these assignments. Bad.ass.mother.****************ers.
      #NoLimitCornballBrother

BRO CLUB: RSBro

Originally Posted by Phrophus

Look man, if RSBro is telling you not to give in to the pimp side and keep it rational, I'd listen.

Originally Posted by Holy War

I thought you were black for some reason...

Originally Posted by Murdoch

Not to be a dick, but you're a pretentious douche, and a closet Periphery fan.

Originally Posted by jnurp

im in nyc, you are in texas, will a long distance relationship work?

Comment

That and Osama was never real. Of course using facial recognition technology, using Osama videos as an example, a group of scientists proposed that it was a different person in almost every single Osama video.

Osama is a non-existant figurehead at the top of a "terrorist" organization that does not exist, or if it does is so petty and insignificant that it would never be able to pull off any real harm other than small car bombings and the likes. It was created by the U.S. government/Illuminati, just waiting for this chance to take over the entire planet.

Oh and we never went to the Moon at first. Aliens put a probe in my ass. Taco Bell meat isn't really meat. Mcdonalds fed the nation dead people for about 3 days at one time because an illegal immigrant employee fell into the meat grinder and they only disposed of the "estimated amount" of processed meat that his remains were packed into.

I think I win the conspiracy thread.
        HCAF's resident meathead.

Comment

It was a headshot. You probably can't release a photo that will keep people happy.

Werent Saddams sons pretty ****************ed up in their death pix? I know it could be rough but Id think it would happen regardless.
          6505+
          70' Traynor 4x12 V30's/Tonkers
          Various2x12's

Comment

I always wondered how you get picked or promoted to super secret awesome spy **************** like this. I've known some pretty badass dudes who were in Air Force/Marines, etc. and these guys have to make the dudes I know look like Barbie to get these assignments. Bad.ass.mother.****************ers.

I agree...it would be pretty badass. They pick most of them from the very best of the best Seals and then train them even more.
            Main Rig:
            LTD EC1000
            Peavey 6505+
            Mesa/Boogie Recto 2x12 with V30's
            TC Nova System

FOR SALE:
            Spools of Canare GS-6 - The most transparent cable I've come across. Click for details.
            M-Audio Audiophile 2496 Sound Card

Good transactions with Digital Jams, Dimebag11, Greazygeo, ENdtime, Fagmotron 3000, thenakedarab, TheAmazingBlob, ZOMBIELAND, mike59271, LoopQuantum.

Comment

Theres typical badasses, then theres: badass + cold will-do-anything + no-ties.
              6505+
              Various2x12's

Comment

This is all a big 'work' so he can take some time off to be with his family and take care of home life. Then about a month before wrestlemania he will announce his return and that he is gonna face the rock in a hell in the cell match. He will have sadam in his corner and george bush jr will be in the rocks corner. With chris benoit as the special guest referee. Man I cant wait.

Comment

In my opinion Bin Laden has been dead for quite some time, the videos and audio recordings of him in recent years have been fakes, and now seems like a good time (for whatever reason) to announce it. Maybe because there's an investigative book coming out about Obama's birth certificate and the forgeries thereof? I don't know.

But i do know that i don't believe anything the mainstream news media reports.

The late Benzair Bhutto of Pakistan said he was dead along with other political figures from the middle east saying the same thing.

His body would be a trophy and there'd be pics of it everywhere just like Sadam's **************************** sons, when they were killed in a firefight. They kill Osama in a firefight and just dump the body in the sea. BULL****************!! If you believe the official story YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In case you are a right-winger, would you think Bush and others from the party would call Obama on the BS if they knew OBL was dead long ago? Or would they also be corrupt? My opinion: I wouldn't be surprised if he was wiped out long ago and believe both parties conspire on some things.
                  __________________________________________________ ________
                  Great transactions: -Juggernaut-, Beergoblin, Boris the Blade, Guttermouth, Tubesteakfortone, thriftyshirt, craftswitch, negative theory, and dethmetalanimal

Comment

In case you are a right-winger, would you think Bush and others from the party would call Obama on the BS if they knew OBL was dead long ago? Or would they also be corrupt? My opinion: I wouldn't be surprised if he was wiped out long ago and believe both parties conspire on some things.

If that were true, there would be certain things the big bosses would have to AGREE upon. & if there was a reason to keep it quiet THEN, there would be a plan to dispense it later (now).

BUT, Im pretty damn sure that Bin Ladens cohorts/friends/followers would be/have been making it known that he was dead whenever it did happen. THEY wouldnt be in on it.
                    6505+
                    Various2x12's

Comment

I also find it interesting that at 5AM this morning I hear on the AM news station that DNA has already confirmed that it was UBL. I'm not sure how long it really takes, but its never overnight when it comes to even high profile criminal cases. Plus this is based on "samples already taken over the years by UBL's family".
                      Jet City EarhartJet City JCA100H -> Avatar 2x12 -> Celestion LynchbacksPRS SE 245Sterling AX40FOR SALEBuy/sell/trade referencesMy primary band page (Seventh Day)My secondary band page (Adam Evolving)Proud member of the Jet Setters (Jet City Lounge)

Comment

Frozen DNA

Comment

Bin Laden is just a metaphor for the wrath in our hearts.
                          https://guitargentleman.com/

Comment

Werent Saddams sons pretty ****************ed up in their death pix? I know it could be rough but Id think it would happen regardless.

Depends on the nature of the damage. The last thing you'd want to do is release a pic that actually makes people doubt more whether he's dead.
                            Hot Hot Robot - New EP coming soon!

7/9 - Ace Bar, Chicago IL
                            8/18 - Millennium Park, Chicago IL

From experience, I know Thunderbroom, thinkpad20, & phatgirl to be highly competent businesspeople of integrity.

Comment

They had to bury him within 24 hours so as not to piss off the Arab world.

They dumped him in the ocean because they didn't want a grave site to be a symbol for radical Islam. The Israelis act similarly. They bury high profile kills in unmarked graves.
                              Gibson Les Paul Traditional
                              Warmoth Custom Soloist
                              Ibanez S370
                              Gibson SG Special
                              '77 Marshall JMP 2203
                              http://www.myspace.com/sonicimages
                              --------

Originally Posted by RaceU4her

i have 12,000+ posts at HCAF, of course im a ****************ing tone guru

Comment

The ones I met that were in Delta Force while I was in the Army, were pretty damn smart guys. That's what made them even more scarey or bad ass. You don't get in just being a bad ass.
                                "Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here’s Tom with the weather." Bill Hicks

Comment

Working...
                                X