No announcement yet.

Bin Laden conspiracy thread:

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The best I've seen yet:

If he was born female he would of not become a terrorist or a major threat, although his conditioned mind is also based on his own individuality which seperates him from another man, thats why he became a major threat and tried to control women while other men respect women and lic out their cuns
    DCC Engineering. Custom Cabs and Effects.

Originally Posted by -Assy-

Okay I summed up this entire thread in three posts. Let's go home and beat our children.

Comment

A site called whatreallyhappened.com was 'e-bombed' this AM, and they posted a message saying this was because of them claiming UBL has been dead since 2001...

...but I do wonder why there are no pix of his body, anywhere.
      Stuff: Jackson Kelly w/SD JB/Jazz
      Randall RM100
      Carvin Legacy 4x12 cab
      Pod XT Live
      BBE Sonic Maximizer

I used to give a ****************, but the turd got smaller and smaller until there was no **************** left to give...

Comment

A site called whatreallyhappened.com was 'e-bombed' this AM, and they posted a message saying this was because of them claiming UBL has been dead since 2001...

It was a headshot. You probably can't release a photo that will keep people happy.
        Hot Hot Robot - New EP coming soon!

7/9 - Ace Bar, Chicago IL
        8/18 - Millennium Park, Chicago IL

From experience, I know Thunderbroom, thinkpad20, & phatgirl to be highly competent businesspeople of integrity.

Comment

How much money does the shooter get? Wonder if they will ever disclose his name
          MFPOMFS

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪ ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪♫♪

Comment

How much money does the shooter get? Wonder if they will ever disclose his name

He's a SEAL, so srs doubt it...
            #NoLimitCornballBrother

BRO CLUB: RSBro

Originally Posted by Phrophus

Look man, if RSBro is telling you not to give in to the pimp side and keep it rational, I'd listen.

Originally Posted by Holy War

I thought you were black for some reason...

Originally Posted by Murdoch

Not to be a dick, but you're a pretentious douche, and a closet Periphery fan.

Originally Posted by jnurp

im in nyc, you are in texas, will a long distance relationship work?

Comment

The late Benzair Bhutto of Pakistan said he was dead along with other political figures from the middle east saying the same thing.

This is what always bugged me a little. She said he had died in '02 or so and a few days later she gets taken out.

I'm not really much of a conspiracy nut (although I love reading the theories) but so much **************** the last 10 years just doesn't seem right. Powerful people tend to do ****************ty things. Fact.

ha, actually, most people do ****************ty things (me, you, everyone) so it wouldn't surprise me at all. Powerful positions tend to attract the worst people as well imho.
              Now Playing

When it began, for those who don't know
              it didn't matter how you looked or what you wore to a show
              dress codes, **************** NO! we didn't care
              about the brand of your jeans and all that **************** in your hair
              -H2O

Comment

It was a headshot. You probably can't release a photo that will keep people happy.

Hmmm, didn't consider that...

You think the headshot made him unrecognizable? Or the goriness of it would be too much?
                Stuff: Jackson Kelly w/SD JB/Jazz
                Randall RM100
                Carvin Legacy 4x12 cab
                Pod XT Live
                BBE Sonic Maximizer

I used to give a ****************, but the turd got smaller and smaller until there was no **************** left to give...

Comment

A quick google search said you were wrong.
                  "A ****************ing elephant is a miracle. If people can't see a ****************ing miracle in a ****************ing elephant, then life must suck for them, because an elephant is a ****************ing miracle. So is a giraffe." - Voilent J, Scholar and Poet

Comment

Oh and the fact that they already "buried him at sea" just ****************ing reeks. I really find that hard to believe. Not to mention they are going off a few peoples "word" that it was him. Just ****************ing reeks.
                    Now Playing

When it began, for those who don't know
                    it didn't matter how you looked or what you wore to a show
                    dress codes, **************** NO! we didn't care
                    about the brand of your jeans and all that **************** in your hair
                    -H2O

Comment

Hmmm, didn't consider that...

You think the headshot made him unrecognizable? Or the goriness of it would be too much?

Probably not recognizable enough.
                      Hot Hot Robot - New EP coming soon!

7/9 - Ace Bar, Chicago IL
                      8/18 - Millennium Park, Chicago IL

From experience, I know Thunderbroom, thinkpad20, & phatgirl to be highly competent businesspeople of integrity.

Comment

Wow
                        PRS, Godin, Carvin, & Ibanez guitars
                        Digitech GSP1101/Control 2
                        Sennheiser G2 in-ear system

Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis

Ya'll n****s is gay

Cheers, Lucius.

Originally Posted by BrendanO

For real. Anomaly shreds not only his balls off, but the balls off two out of every five children born after 1992.

Band
                        YouTube
                        Facebook

Transactions with: OceansBetweenUs, eagertokill, rbasaria, outkastin2g, jonny_toetags, Findthetone, chriscnb, and CAC

Comment

If he is dead, they shoulda wrapped his body in pig's skin and published photos of that. I'm skeptical.

Comment

Obama is a figure appointed by the Illuminati, him winning this victory over Osama will gaurantee that he will be in office for 8 years, allowing him to issue marshall law during the 2012 catastrophe that is to come, securing himself and whomever he appoints infinite power over the american people. Of course, by this time, with the help of Bush, the American Union will have been formed and Obama will control all of it, and will take sides with the Euro Union which, of course, is run by the Illuminati as well, and then they will take over all of the smaller neutral countries one by one until they take over the entire planet.

HCAF's resident meathead.

Comment

Obama is a figure appointed by the Illuminati, him winning this victory over Osama will gaurantee that he will be in office for 8 years, allowing him to issue marshall law during the 2012 catastrophe that is to come, securing himself and whomever he appoints infinite power over the american people. Of course, by this time, with the help of Bush, the American Union will have been formed and Obama will control all of it, and will take sides with the Euro Union which, of course, is run by the Illuminati as well, and then they will take over all of the smaller neutral countries one by one until they take over the entire planet.

If voting actually counted for anything, they'd make it illegal.

Or something.

#NoLimitCornballBrother

BRO CLUB: RSBro

Originally Posted by Phrophus

Look man, if RSBro is telling you not to give in to the pimp side and keep it rational, I'd listen.

Originally Posted by Holy War

I thought you were black for some reason...

Originally Posted by Murdoch

Not to be a dick, but you're a pretentious douche, and a closet Periphery fan.

Originally Posted by jnurp

im in nyc, you are in texas, will a long distance relationship work?

Comment

^ HILARIOUS movie ^^
                                '12 Carvin DC800
                                '08 Loomis FR EMG 707's
                                ---
                                Splawn Quickrod EL34's (Purple)
                                AxeFX Ultra
                                ART SLA-2

http://www.youtube.com/aconstantbattle
                                ---
                                Super Sexy Splawn Society

Comment