A $5k guitar through a $300 amp...

dmtnt

• Members

...really does sound like {censored}. :idea:

Saw a guy playing in a cover band over the weekend who had not one but TWO Gibson robot tuning guitars. He was playing them through a Line 6 Spider. :facepalm:

• Members

...really does sound like {censored}.
:idea:

Saw a guy playing in a cover band over the weekend who had not one but TWO Gibson robot tuning guitars. He was playing them through a Line 6 Spider.
:facepalm:

i think they are more like 1200 these days and 99% of cover bands i see use line6 gear :idk:

• Members

Aid he can get a good tone and it works for him, what does it matter. I have head {censored}ty roan through a $5000 amp through bad playing I mean look at the toneking.

So much iphone hilarity here haha.

• Members

Aid he can get a good tone and it works for him, what does it matter. I have head {censored}ty roan through a $5000 amp through bad playing I mean look at the toneking.

:lol: He did NOT have good tone.

It was fun watching the tuners turn themselves though.

• Members

This brings up a good point. I ran my LP Custom in demo recording the other day and couldn't get a tone I liked. Then I ran my $200 Dean and it sounded marvelous.

Who wants to buy my LP? Sometimes i really don't know why i keep around a guitar worth $2.5k when I play my cheap ones a lot more often.

• Members

You know what else?

Water is {censored}ing wet.

The sun is {censored}ing hot.

Cake is {censored}ing delicious.

Sand is {censored}ing coarse.

How silly of me to make an actual post about amps. :facepalm:

• Members

False.

You made a thread bitching about Line6. There are more of those than OT threads in hcaf.

:facepalm: It amazes me sometimes that your brain can handle the task of breathing.

• Members

99%?

Of all the cover bands I've seen, I have only seen two that use line 6.

i see more line6 gear being used by cover bands be it a head, combo or floor unit than any other company. the rest of the world dosent hate line6 like hcaf does

• Members

No its an iPhone error, I have only been back for 5 and a half months.

If anything ruins my English it will be this forum
:cop:

I know. I turned autocorrect off after the 9 billionth time of it correcting some gear company's name into a word that wasn't even similar and making me retype it.

Archived