guys v girls when you drive them around in your car...

NinjaRaf

• Members

So, I guess Ive taken notice of this in the past, but never thought about it til this weekend. Knucklefux said something about not being picky about the music he hears in other peoples cars. Ive noticed that most guys dont really care. However, EVERY SINGLE FEMALE THAT I HAVE HAD IN MY CAR will not hesitate to {censored} with my radio or mp3 player. Any one else have experience with this? Ive always been of the mindset that if Im in some one elses car and they are driving, they pick the music.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

SHEIK ROFL!!!

Yeah, I mean...what do you say to be like hey stop {censored}ing with my {censored} and not be a dick? I mean, Ive told chicks in my car that they dont need to hear the radio when their mouth is wrapped around my cock, but its always been chicks that I have that kind of joking relationship with...what about other ones?

• Members

For me it's more about whether or not the person is a douchebag. Two of my best friends are female, one into metal stuff (although nothing like what I listen to) and the other's more into indie type stuff. I don't recall either of them ever complaining about the music in my car, and occasionally even if it's not something they'd listen to themselves they'll say they don't mind it. Have had plenty of guys in my car who've bitched about the music though or tried to put their own {censored} own. Mostly douchebags who'll only listen to black metal bands that no one else has ever heard of, and none of whom will get the {censored}ing point that I simply DO NO LIKE BLACK METAL.

"Mind I put this on?"
"What is it?"
".... [insert whateverthe{censored} band name here]"
"Yeah, but what... is... it?"
"... they're a black metal band BUTITHINKYOUMIGHTACTUALLYLIKETHIS."
"No."
"But I thi..."
"NO... And now I'm going to put on Roy Orbison... enjoy."

• Members

you listen to metal, right? mystery solved. almost all people hate that {censored}, females

especially.

I do, but when I have people that Im unsure of their musical tastes, Ill put something more neutral on. I dont go around blasting Decapitated at the highest possible volume when I pick some one up lol. If I know they are into metal, Ill put something that most metal people like on, if I dont know what they are into, Ill put something like Incubus on. They still {censored} with it.

Archived