Photo of White House Situation Room DURING bin Laden assault

Murdoch

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I saw this yesterday. Very impressive shot.

Is Hillary holding a Bible or an appointment book?

Can't tell...her hand is obscuring the print, but the golden color on it could suggest either. She DOES, however, have a look on her face that says "Holy {censored}ing {censored}, I didn't sign up for this!"

• Members

All except Biden...he looks like might as well be watching the Lion King or something.

in fairness, Joe seems a LITTLE retarded at times.

Also, he really does look like Craig T. Nelson in that pic

Craig_T__Nelson_0003.jpg

AND John Lithgow

john_lithgow_shrek_002.jpg

• Members

All except Biden...he looks like might as well be watching the Lion King or something.

They probably did have that on a special screen just for him, as long as he behaved and agreed not to start shouting "Hakuna Matata" at the top of his lungs and dump his Cheerios all over the floor dancing again the way he did at the last staff meeting. :o

• Members

John Lithgow, Raf.
:lol:
Only one of the most badass villains EVAR in Season 4 of Dexter.
:love:

He was pretty badass, I forgot he was in that. Im terrible with names on a daily basis, and I could care less about who an actor is, so that kinda exacerbates the situation lol.

• Members

This.

Also, I wonder what that picture is on Hillary's laptop that's been pixellated? It can't be the compound, there are pictures of that floating around all over the news sites. It looks like an aerial view of something, but I can't tell what it is...

• Members

Also, I wonder what that picture is on Hillary's laptop that's been pixellated? It can't be the compound, there are pictures of that floating around all over the news sites. It looks like an aerial view of something, but I can't tell what it is...

Google Earth.

• Members

Clearly its a nude picture of Bill, which is why its pixelated out.

Archived