LOL @ the high gain amps coming out

cavemanic

• Members

[video=youtube;Fxxdf2ibvgg]

[video=youtube;0jkhMwix31M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jkhMwix31M

alot of moron australians on the FB page "OMFG LEDS BRRRROOOOO" "OMFG AXE-FX DESTROYER" (yeah dickhead...thats what your boyfriend used on his last disk and tours :rolleyes: )

seriously thou just put out an amp with more knobs and more lights and clowns will jump on it

here is a modded JCM 800 from 16 years ago ....all this new {censored} and they still can't hit the mark :cool:

[video=youtube;2EZNtdwHTG8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EZNtdwHTG8&feature=related

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, putting room-mic'ed unprocessed clips against a multi-tracked, mixed, and mastered professional album is pretty fair.

lol like that FF clip is high audio fidelity!!! its compressed to {censored}!!

theres def a market for some obscene 5 channel amp and cabs with 15-18" speakers to hock to these retards

love how most have 4 channels and all you hear is ----0----1--1------1------0--- on the lowest string on the highest gain channel

• Members

This thread is funny because the Axe FX is like the number one unit for djent
:lol:

Ironic thread is ironic.

these clowns move with the tides....now that there douchebag idol is playing DAR they will jump on the bandwagon

I mean theres quite a few that already use exactly the same gear as him, even down to the same IR in the axe-fx ;)

same deal when he starts playing 9 strings

I mean take alot at the seven string forums "____insert blank djent band__ releasing new ep, superior drums, 8 string ,axe-fx"

how come these guys weren't doing this style of music years ago?

just total bandwagon jumpers with nothing to add....have soem originality for {censored}s sake

at least meshuggah did start there own style

• Members

So is there anything you like that is new? Or should people just keep modding old Marshalls for eons to come?

honestly thats a double edged sword.....I'll say this...there are alot of amps coming out that pretty much have zero reason to even be made...they add nothing new to the table that hasn't been done before or better.

• Members

I'd prefer a multi amp set up over one amp with 5 channels any day. For the same reason I use pedals over multi-fx. I want the pedals for their distinctive tones, I don't just something that makes the same effect... But sounds completely different.

I'd love to add a second Orange head to run stereo with my Rockerverb, a fender for cleans, and maybe a marshall, or AC30 for another dimension of gain tones.

• Members

honestly thats a double edged sword.....I'll say this...there are alot of amps coming out that pretty much have zero reason to even be made...they add nothing new to the table that hasn't been done before or better.

You're a snob, but FF has epic tone. So bring down the mids ya cock sparring cock.

-Curtis

• Members

I'd prefer a multi amp set up over one amp with 5 channels any day. For the same reason I use pedals over multi-fx. I want the pedals for their distinctive tones, I don't just something that makes the same effect... But sounds completely different.

I'd love to add a second Orange head to run stereo with my Rockerverb, a fender for cleans, and maybe a marshall, or AC30 for another dimension of gain tones.

Alright, sir...

.....now turn your head to the right...

.... and

THIS!

Ahem, thank you sir.

-Curtis

• Members

I really want to hear your music. I mean, it's gotta be the most revolutionary, groundbreaking, totally legit {censored} in the history of the world.

I lol'ed :lol:

all I will say is its pretty damn eclectic ...jumps all over the place in genres but not in a mr bungle fashion all in one song

whether it is 'good' is ;)

• Members

I lol'ed

all I will say is its pretty damn eclectic ...jumps all over the place in genres but not in a mr bungle fashion all in one song

whether it is 'good' is
;)

I'm legitimately glad you can see the humor in that. I have nothing against you personally, I just think you put way too much energy into the wrong things. :cop: It doesn't upset me, it's just kind of amusing.

Archived