Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOL @ the high gain amps coming out

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rofl at paying more than $300 for chugga-chugga meep!

Comment

I'd prefer a multi amp set up over one amp with 5 channels any day. For the same reason I use pedals over multi-fx. I want the pedals for their distinctive tones, I don't just something that makes the same effect... But sounds completely different.

I'd love to add a second Orange head to run stereo with my Rockerverb, a fender for cleans, and maybe a marshall, or AC30 for another dimension of gain tones.

Alright, sir...

.....now turn your head to the right...

.... and

THIS!

Ahem, thank you sir.

-Curtis
      FS:

Peters Custom Hydra Pre and 100 Watt Peters Custom Slave Power Amp in a 12 Space rack. Buyer pays actual shipping. $2250 firm, but will bend a little for distance shipping.

I also sell Nutrilite Sports Nutrition and Vitamin Supplementation ideal for athletes and body builders, PM me to know more

Comment

You're a snob, but FF has epic tone. So bring down the mids ya cock sparring cock.

-Curtis

I've actually been messing around with using less mids lately. I push my mids really hard... Maybe too hard.
        Gibson Les Paul Traditional, Ebony

Dunlop 535q Wah
        Electro Harmonix Pog 2
        Korg Pitchblack Tuner
        MXR Custom Bad Ass Modified OD
        MXR EVH Phase 90
        MXR Micro Flanger
        Boss DD7 Delay

Orange AD140 HTC
        Orange PPC412

Comment

I really want to hear your music. I mean, it's gotta be the most revolutionary, groundbreaking, totally legit **************** in the history of the world.

I lol'ed

all I will say is its pretty damn eclectic ...jumps all over the place in genres but not in a mr bungle fashion all in one song
          whether it is 'good' is
          Member of the Super Awesome Les Paul VM Owners Club!
          Dann's the Man Gmajor thread
          Gmajor FCB Setup guide prt1
          Gmajor FCB Setup guide prt2
          Problems with Gmajors wheels? click here!

er of the -fx and the JVM

Comment

...so, guys, is there going to be any goat blowing in here...cuz I could go for some goat blowing...

-Curtis
            FS:

Peters Custom Hydra Pre and 100 Watt Peters Custom Slave Power Amp in a 12 Space rack. Buyer pays actual shipping. $2250 firm, but will bend a little for distance shipping.

I also sell Nutrilite Sports Nutrition and Vitamin Supplementation ideal for athletes and body builders, PM me to know more

Comment

I lol'ed

all I will say is its pretty damn eclectic ...jumps all over the place in genres but not in a mr bungle fashion all in one song
              whether it is 'good' is

I'm legitimately glad you can see the humor in that. I have nothing against you personally, I just think you put way too much energy into the wrong things. It doesn't upset me, it's just kind of amusing.
              http://simplehomerecording.com

Comment

Because using a marshall amp cranked is somehow different from what???? Seriously, dude...do you even play guitar? Or do you just talk **************** about people that do????

Comment

Dino moved on to Line6 after his Marshall was stolen. He was pre-snax, but still snacking (and eating, too).

Comment

. He was pre-snax, but still snacking (and eating, too).

Comment

Actually the Insane channel on a Spider II basically nails this tone.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oX8Rlckxuro

http://www.myspace.com/envenomationtoronto
                      http://www.myspace.com/dimensionsdivide

Comment

modded jcm 800...so the crunch channel of the slo...in clean mode with the gain up?
                        Slo. Ultralead. ODS100. Flexi50
                        PRS HB. Anderson Bari.

Comment

djent needs ss randalls.
                          that is all.
                          sons of SUNN

pedlolboard
                          skullytone fx living dead drive > russian spi sanford and sonny bluebeard (((in triphonic))) Red*bear mk120 > 68 sunn 200s > ampeg v2 > your earpussies

good tranny shared with Severed Pumpkin MakuseruSukotto theAntihero X2 Dr. Doom Shamdog Bobby D Noise. . . Ancient X2

Comment

all you hear is ----0----1--1------1------0--- on the lowest string on the highest gain channel

Funny that you used FF as a counterargument to that.
                            | Destination : Destruction | Kalmanväki | Luujauho | Clips | Youtube | Gear |

Comment

id take my mark 5 over any of that bull****************
                              great transactions with ; 1928watercooled, ElectricDreams (x2), Cbbas123, jn062181 (x2), Otaru, Zombieland, and BozzOfAngels

Comment

Why ****************ing tone chase if you're only going to play in your little hovel under the stairs????
                                Come on...that's like buying top quality goose fat to use as fap lube....

And...if you think you need your "special amp" to play your local pub or wedding reception gig...don't bother...You can play
                                thru a Two-Rock or a Line6, the audience will be drunk & tone deaf...they will not care.

But then what the **************** would I know...

seriously; what the **************** would I know?
                                (Personal footnote: I'm 56, and a lot of things don't work so great anymore. The wrist is one example. Another is my Johnson, which doesn't fire up like it used to. Sometimes it hardly works at all. A year ago it actually backfired. The guy at the outboard motor repair shop where I bring it says this is common with an old Johnson.)

Comment

Working...
                                X