Outstanding! This tastes like High School!

Cougar Hunter

• Members

You ain't lived until you've drank "Beer 30"

Yes, that is the name of the beer. Its every bit as awful as the name would lead you to believe.

IN THE PURPLE CAN??11? Holy {censored}, my freshman year all over again.

beer30506.jpg

• Members

CARLING BLACK LABEL!!!! them little fat bottles!! also in high school,thee WHOLE WRESTLING TEAM after a tournament,we get wiped out drinking the 64 oz. bottle BIG JUG O BEER!!! was made by shorelings. same company that made my alllllll time fav.behold...LITTLE KINGS CREAM-ALE.... in my hood,early 1976-78,79,80s, little kings was a staple in our daily diet,lives!!!!

• Members

I miss Schlitz. I can't find it here anymore. It was the cheapest beer I could find in college.

The liquor store I go to carries it. I laugh every time I pass it, thinking about all the times I drank it in high school for braincell genocide.

• Members

Yeah, at the place I used to work the alcoholic F&I guys would get a case each night and come back to the detail area right outside of parts and drink. One night me and the parts manager and a few others joined them. It was the day they had bought "Beer 30." Good god that stuff is horrible.

I mean, HS or college beer? Ok. But grown ass men? You couldn't even spring for Natty Light or something?
:freak:

My highschool years were all about the Keystone. Freshman year of college was my Beer 30 time of experience. It's embarrassing, but that's all we could afford. I wasn't working my freshman year, and was still trying to scrape together money to put gas and keep insurance on the BMW that I had at the time. It was literally all we had money for. :cry:

In all honesty though, spending more money on anything better would have been a waste. All we wanted to do was get hammered, turn into {censored} shows, and screw anything that moved. Beer 30 was our elixir.

• Members

That's badass, I want some Kodiak Ridge :love:

You ain't lived until you've drank "Beer 30"

Yes, that is the name of the beer. Its every bit as awful as the name would lead you to believe.

Beer 30 FTW! :lol:

I love how it looks like it would be grape soda or something

37450a6f.jpg

• Members

In all honesty though, spending more money on anything better would have been a waste. All we wanted to do was get hammered, turn into {censored} shows, and screw anything that moved. Beer 30 was our elixir.

Yeah, I've never understood wanting to buy even name brand crappy beer if you're just trying to get hammered. Me and a couple friends default camping/sit by a fire and shoot the {censored} beer is Icehouse since it can usually be found for next to nothing around here and that extra half % of alcohol helps. :lol:

Fortunately this is only a couple times a year as I'm pretty sure stuff like that kills 5x as many braincells as regular beer. :lol:

Archived