Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Outstanding! This tastes like High School!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outstanding! This tastes like High School!

http://www.kodiakridgebrews.com/

Reminds me of Busch Light, but smoother.

This is Meijer Superstore's House Beer.

BRO CLUB Member: BROSLINGER
    Proudly uses: STOMP UNDER FOOT pedals.

ha ha! It looks terrible! Send me some!

-Curtis
    FS:

Peters Custom Hydra Pre and 100 Watt Peters Custom Slave Power Amp in a 12 Space rack. Buyer pays actual shipping. $2250 firm, but will bend a little for distance shipping.

I also sell Nutrilite Sports Nutrition and Vitamin Supplementation ideal for athletes and body builders, PM me to know more

Comment

5 bucks a 40 pack ???
      MFPOMFS

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪ ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪♫♪

Comment

Oh is that like Black Label???

Comment

Just like bear piss in a can!
          Member of the Mesa/Boogie Mob m/m/

Uses & abuses: Mesa/Fender/Charvel/Jackson/Gibson/every pedal ever created.

Good deals: The Rossness, Laura the Valve Queen

Mustaine-Who? is a scammer, avoid this prick like the PLAGUE!

Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

So in conclusion, if you like ******************** then you like Strats. If you don't like Strats, it's because you secretly don't like ********************.

Originally Posted by NaturalBornBoy

Sheikpwnt

Originally Posted by Murdoch

We like to think of it as you leaving a foot-wide trail of fishy-smelling sand wherever you go.

Comment

haha reminds me of when big bear used to have beer in white cans and it was just labeled "Beer".
            Good deal (s) with: shane159

Comment

You ain't lived until you've drank "Beer 30"

Yes, that is the name of the beer. Its every bit as awful as the name would lead you to believe.
              Originally Posted by TheEternal

Can't you just let Jesus melt your face?

Originally Posted by Neilrocks25

life's too short not to eat bee's

Good Transactions

Peavey Bravo 112, Acoustic Control Corp 150 (x2), Peavey VTM120, Mesa Metal Grille Halfback 2x12, Tubeworks vert 2x12, Peavey 1810
              Godin SD24, Squier Standard Strat, Ibanez "Millenium" Destroyer, Agile 3100, Squier Classic Vibe Tele, Peavey Reactor

Fix Congress First

Comment

I ran into Gene last night when he was buying this. It was surreal. He was wearing the most awesome Marty McFly Back to the Future orange vest.
                Yup. PM inbox is full.

Comment

hahahahahaha

I miss Big Bear. They had awesome hot wings.

Comment

When I first saw this thread title, I thought it was going to be about queefs, insecurities, and Oxyclean.
                    Originally Posted by jnurp

murdoch always brings teh lulz.

Originally Posted by RockStarBassist

Also MurdochV wins thread.

Originally Posted by sleewell

Murdoch'd = when you think you have something funny to say only to hit post and that son of a bitch said it 10x funnier.

Comment

Was hoping for pictures of 15-17 year old females. That is the only taste I remember about highschool

How I miss the days of being under 18.
                      HCAF's resident meathead.

Comment

So does this, and both can get you in trouble, but put them together and you won't care till it's too late.
                        Originally Posted by LoopQuantumIt would never work. You're in outerspace, and breathing is a bitch.Originally Posted by BrendanOThere is something very wrong with a situation when I'd rather sleep with the naked cowboy.Vice President o' teh boosted midz clubGreat deals with; ENdtime, OverDriven, outforblood

Comment

Was hoping for pictures of 15-17 year old females. That is the only taste I remember about highschool

How I miss the days of being under 18.

You ask, I deliver.
                          Originally Posted by LoopQuantumIt would never work. You're in outerspace, and breathing is a bitch.Originally Posted by BrendanOThere is something very wrong with a situation when I'd rather sleep with the naked cowboy.Vice President o' teh boosted midz clubGreat deals with; ENdtime, OverDriven, outforblood

Comment

I ran into Gene last night when he was buying this. It was surreal. He was wearing the most awesome Marty McFly Back to the Future orange vest.

I had an aura like I was from the future.
                            BRO CLUB Member: BROSLINGER
                            Proudly uses: STOMP UNDER FOOT pedals.

Comment

You ain't lived until you've drank "Beer 30"

Yes, that is the name of the beer. Its every bit as awful as the name would lead you to believe.

IN THE PURPLE CAN??11? Holy ****************, my freshman year all over again.

Great deals with: narwhal, homestar_kevin, kessel, korn2125, ajympt, tomh777, huskerjohn, NeloAngelo, agreed, Mazi Bee, Aidiptg2112, stanfic, ANameYouTrust, Big Pimpin' T, Exocaster, -Juggernaut-, rg350, ievans, Izzykas

]

Comment

Working...
                              X