X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL yes indeed. Shea and I:

Needs more tattoos

Comment

• i can't believe i just noticed all this was over a Mustang

i thought you meant something awesome, like at least a 911 Turbo or Carrera S

This is over a Mustang? I used to work with basically homeless illegal Mexicans that drive mustangs. And they had 3 kids and made $5 an hour. A Mustang isn't an accomplishment or anything kids should prevent you from having.

Comment

• My Mustang will smoke a 911 or a Carrera s

and I have kids

Nothing wrong with having kids or not having kids.

Making enough money to raise said kids while maintaining a nice standard of living is the key.

Comment

• This is over a Mustang? I used to work with basically homeless illegal Mexicans that drive mustangs. And they had 3 kids and made $5 an hour. A Mustang isn't an accomplishment or anything kids should prevent you from having.

it was probably a v6 automatic.
          the world is one big fist fight.

Originally Posted by duncan

I wonder what a persons life must be like if they're so easily affected by my posting on an Internet forum.

Originally Posted by Rear Naked

I saw 2 guys do it, and all they did was laugh really hard and say What The **************** a few times. No deaths or near-deaths occured.

Comment

• LOL yes indeed. Shea and I:

spaghetti ragetti.

I wonder what a persons life must be like if they're so easily affected by my posting on an Internet forum.

I saw 2 guys do it, and all they did was laugh really hard and say What The **************** a few times. No deaths or near-deaths occured.

Comment

• it was probably a v6 automatic.

White of course

Comment

• White of course

lowered with 10 inch wheels that stick way out like a gokart.

Comment

Working...
                X