FUUUUUUUU my car is all effed up

-Assy-

• Members

My mom woke me up at 8am when I was way hungover to let me know that, even though I parked my car in the exact same spot I do every single day, that she forgot and backed into it at just about full speed and that the front end is pretty {censored}ed up, and the hood won't latch so I can't even drive it.

This 6 month time frame living at my parents house is taking WAY too long, cannot wait to get back to college this summer :facepalm:

• Members

Guitarzan, go get something called "hood pins", and you can fix the hood and keep it down, thats the most cost effective fix for it, trust me. Those things are like $10-20 I think, all you do is drill through the hood to install each pin and lasso the cable through the front end to secure it.

Sorry about your luck and your mother's inability to look behind her :(.

• Members

Damn breaux that is a {censored} way to start your weekend. Get on your girlfriend and hump away the suck. It's the only way
:thu:

I can't. But tonight is her graduation party. I get to meet her entire extended family, and pretty much everyone important in her life. I am going to be belligerent, wasted, and just a {censored}ing asshole. My goal is to piss in the FAKE TREE they have planted in a pot full of REAL DIRT in the living room, and pass out in the living room in front of everyone. I also plan on grabbing her tits in front of the family, and saying something like "I really LOVE your daughter. I mean I really LOVE HER. Sometimes twice, three times in one day. I really LOVE to LOVE her in the shower, from behind, sometimes my LOVE is so good she has to hold on to the wall, just to hold herself up because my love is too strong for her".

just in general making an ass out of myself. I want to try to fight her cousin too, he is supposedly almost morbidly obese, up in the 300's and just barely 6' tall.

• Members

I can't. But tonight is her graduation party. I get to meet her entire extended family, and pretty much everyone important in her life. I am going to be belligerent, wasted, and just a {censored}ing asshole. My goal is to piss in the FAKE TREE they have planted in a pot full of REAL DIRT in the living room, and pass out in the living room in front of everyone. I also plan on grabbing her tits in front of the family, and saying something like "I really LOVE your daughter. I mean I really LOVE HER. Sometimes twice, three times in one day. I really LOVE to LOVE her in the shower, from behind, sometimes my LOVE is so good she has to hold on to the wall, just to hold herself up because my love is too strong for her".

just in general making an ass out of myself. I want to try to fight her cousin too, he is supposedly almost morbidly obese, up in the 300's and just barely 6' tall.

:lol: im not sure thats a great idea, lol you Might get :cop: called for u

• Members

:lol:

• Members

omfg I'm dying over here :lol:

• Members

omfg I'm dying over here
:lol:

:love:

I am going out to dinner with them first, so I can make a decent impression. Just ironed my sharkskin grey suit, got my pinstripe white shirt and gucci shoes/belt ready to go, telling them about my geothermal engineering program and how I am going to change the world one day.

And then...

Vomitting Irish Car Bombs on her aunt while trying to fight her fat son.

• Members

:love:

I am going out to dinner with them first, so I can make a decent impression. Just ironed my sharkskin grey suit, got my pinstripe white shirt and gucci shoes/belt ready to go, telling them about my geothermal engineering program and how I am going to change the world one day.

And then...

Vomitting Irish Car Bombs on her aunt while trying to fight her fat son.

Holy {censored}, you're on today.

• Members

Don't forget that after you hug the mom to go for the big sloppy tongue kiss.

I was thinking about going to hug my girlfriend when she greets me at the door with her parents behind her, hugging her, and grabbing her ass for her parents to see, and maybe giving the neck a lick.

I am going to jail tonight.

I am probably going to marry this girl, and forever her family will be like "Oh her boyfriend is coming too? ...Wait... THAT boyfriend? Oh {censored}... :facepalm: "

• Members

Guitarzan, go get something called "hood pins", and you can fix the hood and keep it down, thats the most cost effective fix for it, trust me. Those things are like $10-20 I think, all you do is drill through the hood to install each pin and lasso the cable through the front end to secure it.

I would expect this solution from someone who lives in Kentucky, Alabama, Texas or West Virginia, but Canada?? :cop:

To the OP, why was your mom driving full speed in reverse, and she does have insurance, right?

• Members

You DO realize that you can avoid all of this by simply showing up with a semi-erect penis hanging out of your pants right?

• Members

You DO realize that you can avoid all of this by simply showing up with a semi-erect penis hanging out of your pants right?

I was thinking about fapping in the bathroom to get it at half-mast and walking out with my pants pulled up a little too high and show off some shaft to the family. Might put the father in the wrong place though, he is supposed to be the one that talks down to his daughters boyfriend.

Archived