No announcement yet.

Humans are a disease?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humans are a disease?

It occurs to me that man is nothing more than a disease to mother Earth. Only after we kill each other off will Earth be able to heal itself.

Agree?
    Rivera K-Tre
    Randall T2

Carvin, Gibson, ESP

Good deals with: Shredtilurded, Juggernaut, Guillatool1( x2 ), MatrixClaw, CRANK,Clonexx, Chris the Asian, Slav123, lfrz93, ldonnell89, Khoifish321, bankboy, JJPSGAK, DTorg, jdr94, Yo_Squig, coolblues309, samthinguy, MorgMetal666, Uberthrall, Duke318, Harris, Katana, mctallica1, JerEvil, GuidanceofSin, phreddy, O'Rourke, Toshiro, the4thlast1, aywilson, shask, NeoAngelo, TomCray, scottcrud,sdgails, GibsonVMan, 100 watt

No.
    VHT/FRYETTE DEATH SQUAD

Comment

Nope, we'll surely kill the earth first. Sorry.
      HD Kemper Demo Videos for your brain!

PRS SE Baritone FS - $525 with PRS gig bag

Originally Posted by Billyblades

I am anarchy ! You sir, are an ****************************!

Originally Posted by K-Bizzle

All that said, I'm still a jackass.

Originally Posted by ComOp

The first rule of HCAF is that you ****************ing die in a fire.

Originally Posted by Nerine 8/2/2011

Not a ****************ing chance. Seriously. Sig it bishes

Musics: http://soundcloud.com/valtiel

Good deals with: Killing Nevada, Weathered, sam adams, JohnathanD, missingastring, thefyn, Killzone, LoopQuantum, MR MARCUS

Comment

It occurs to me that man is nothing more than a disease to mother Earth. Only after we kill each other off will Earth be able to heal itself.

Agree?

Earth's been here for a long time before us, and most likely will continue a long time after us (unless obliterated by some cosmic event).

Most days I don't get too shook about it. It is sad how much we destroy along with us, which I do attempt to at least do a little to help prevent.

But I'm not about to get in line to off myself or go all 12 monkeys just yet. Give another 30 years and I might start to consider it.
        Originally Posted by TheEternal

Can't you just let Jesus melt your face?

Originally Posted by Neilrocks25

life's too short not to eat bee's

Good Transactions

Peavey Bravo 112, Acoustic Control Corp 150 (x2), Peavey VTM120, Mesa Metal Grille Halfback 2x12, Tubeworks vert 2x12, Peavey 1810
        Godin SD24, Squier Standard Strat, Ibanez "Millenium" Destroyer, Agile 3100, Squier Classic Vibe Tele, Peavey Reactor

Fix Congress First

Comment

you're only just now coming to this conclusion? welcome to the 60's.
          the world is one big fist fight.

Originally Posted by duncan

I wonder what a persons life must be like if they're so easily affected by my posting on an Internet forum.

Originally Posted by Rear Naked

I saw 2 guys do it, and all they did was laugh really hard and say What The **************** a few times. No deaths or near-deaths occured.

Comment

No. I used to believe we were like a parasite in a way. And sometimes we do things that seem like it. But really everything we do, no matter how bad or good, its all part of the universe. We are a product of our universe. Even our planet destroys itself. It also creates. Yin/yang.

Comment

excellent conclusion, agent smith.

Comment

LOG-Reclamation...jam this NAO!
                Some cool local bands in my area

http://www.myspace.com/vorefare
                http://www.myspace.com/rwake
                http://www.myspace.com/****************fire
                http://www.myspace.com/mulattorus
                http://www.myspace.com/nongratametal

Comment

....hippies
                  Originally Posted by Ovid9

I can go to a farm, fill a bucket with 5 different types of ****************.

I can seperate said **************** into the 5 types.

But ya know what I still got? A bucket of ****************.

So, yes, you're right by and large.

My Gear:
                  2008 Gibson LP Studio w/ D Activator/Air Classic
                  2009 Gibson LP Studio Silverburst w/498T/490R
                  1986 MIJ Fender Stratocaster
                  LTD Viper 256p
                  JCA50H
                  Marshall 1960BV
                  Line 6 M13
                  Eleven Rack, 1's and 0's breaux
                  My swingin' cod

Comment

No. I used to believe we were like a parasite in a way. And sometimes we do things that seem like it. But really everything we do, no matter how bad or good, its all part of the universe. We are a product of our universe. Even our planet destroys itself. It also creates. Yin/yang.

I feel you man, it's like apoptosis and the earth is a cell.
                    Guitars: Carvin Bolt hardtail from kit with DiMarzio PAF Pro and Humbucker from Hell, Washburn D20S Acoustic.Amps: Peavey Red Stripe Bandit

Comment

I used to think like that too. Then I turned 12.
                      | Destination : Destruction | Kalmanväki | Luujauho | Clips | Youtube | Gear |

Comment

I want to **************** crunchtimes avatar!!!! Who is that anyway?

Comment

"The firmament is blue forever, and the Earth will long stand firm and bloom in the spring. But, man, how long will you live?"

Quote on my inner bicep by wandering poet from the Tang Dynasty.

We will destroy ourselves long before the Earth sees it's final days. We will bring it to the brink of destruction, but it will most likely overcome anything we can throw at it. We take up only an asshair of the amount of time the Earth has been in existence and will exist. If it can overcome the previous apocalypses, it can surely overcome whatever we can throw at it.
                          HCAF's resident meathead.

Comment

Great deals with: Draco Aron X 2 , Holy War, Edge of Darkness X 2, freehandarson, Chrisjd, Yo_Squig, Crank, Abstract, xnatex, Norton666, JSilverstein, Elemenope, moop, Ricky Rockhardo

Originally Posted by madryan

That's the problem with Marshalls... They cut right through.

"

B.) Bending a woman over and seeing sphincter art is pretty much a clear signal that she wants you to salt the Devil's Onion Ring.

Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

Kinda how I quit drinking for a long time. That was lame so I started again

Comment

The Earth is a ball of rock and iron incapable of experiencing disease.
                              VHT/FRYETTE DEATH SQUAD

Comment

Working...
                              X