Any of you hate the "one word replies" ?

iloveespguitars

• Members

Dude no {censored}, I can't stand this stuff. I actually told the lady I'd rather her just not respond if it's going to be one word. I just get a disrespectful vibe from it if I'm taking the time to ask a complete question, give me a legit response.

Can't stand one word responses :arg:

• Members

Dude no {censored}, I can't stand this stuff. I actually told the lady I'd rather her just not respond if it's going to be one word. I just get a disrespectful vibe from it if I'm taking the time to ask a complete question, give me a legit response.

I do that all the time... texting is a {censored}en hassle so I keep as short as I possibly can while still getting my point across. Wanna talk more about it? Call me.

• Members

Deal

• Members

In reality, I don't like 1 word responses if its to an email or something. If its to a text, I take the guitarbilly approach: texting is a BITCH (non-qwerty phone) and I don't use to for conversation, just short quick questions and responses, I don't expect more than a short answer and I don't give more a short answer.

On forums it doesn't bother me either "This" or "+1" just indicates a positive statement was made and agreement is given.

If its an email, or in conversation...yeah, way annoying then. :lol:

God Damnit ovid. Do you have facebook?

Hells no!

Archived