He can catch predators, but apparently can't escape cheating

Ron Burgandy

• Members

I think still awesome. Child predators and cheaters are not even in the same building.

It would've been epic wins if Chris were caught on "Cheaters"... and Joey Greco on "To Catch A Predator" :lol: This in and of itself isn't all that exciting...

• Members

Every news outlet that is covering this is still quoting the same unattributed National Enquirer article without any sort of confirmation of their own. You can see it in the text, plain as day. I'm not saying that this didn't happen, but I have a very hard time accepting anything the National Enquirer asserts. They are not journalists and quoting them as a credible source is laughable.

Someone really needs to do some very basic journalism and confirm this story properly instead of saying, "according to the National Enquirer...."

But if this turns out to be true.....:lol:

• Members

i don't get why everyone's all flipping {censored} over this. it's not like he's a hypocrite and {censored}ed with a minor. he's just a man, a regular heterosexual man. who won't go to jail.

No one is flipping out. It's just ironic he got bagged by a sting operation, that's all.

Archived