NGD: Les Paul 60s Tribute Gold Top

ZombieCat

• Members

This guitar would be so much sweeter if it had arrived with candy. This is seriously messed up, both guitars I have bought through Sweetwater have not come with candy! :mad: Actually I feel like I got lucky with this. I checked the website and the Gold Tops were not listed. A quick call to my sales rep and he found they had 2 left in stock. :)

Sorry for the crappy pics but she looks nice and plays nice. Cannot wait to get some heavier gauge strings on her tonight and plug her into the amp. :D I still cannot get over how light these are. This guitar makes my American Standard Strat feel heavy!

ju96w5.jpg

2z4kakm.jpg

i2ucmq.jpg

• Members

Thanks all. She is a beauty for sure. I should be working right now but can't stop playing her. I feel like a friggin monster on bends with the light gauge strings that came on it. Of course working from home, no one knows or cares what I do as long as all my work gets done. I am thinking of getting some chrome pickup covers for her but not sure.

• Members

Congrats on the score! I'm jealous a bit because they didn't put the pointers on my guitar.

I dig my Goldtop tribute a lot. Have mine strung with Ernie Ball Rock-N-Roll nickels. Plays and sounds awesome.

Love my Les Pauls!

IMG_0008-1.jpg

• Members

Congrats on the score! I'm jealous a bit because they didn't put the pointers on my guitar.

I dig my Goldtop tribute a lot. Have mine strung with Ernie Ball Rock-N-Roll nickels. Plays and sounds awesome.

Love my Les Pauls!

IMG_0008-1.jpg

:love:

• Members

Love my Les Pauls!

IMG_0008-1.jpg

Holy fuck! I want both! What is that burst?:eek::love:

• Members

Holy fuck! I want both! What is that burst?
:eek::love:

Was guitar of the week #33 from the run in 07. It's designated a Les Paul Classic Antique. Has a chambered body, Mahogany top, 57 and 57+ pickups, and a flat finish that isn't sticky or poorly done like most of the faded models. I'm a sucker for plain top Les Pauls, like them way more than flames. Best guitar I've ever owned. I figured it would be overly dark without the maple top but it's not.

• Members

Was guitar of the week #33 from the run in 07. It's designated a Les Paul Classic Antique. Has a chambered body, Mahogany top, 57 and 57+ pickups, and a flat finish that isn't sticky or poorly done like most of the faded models. I'm a sucker for plain top Les Pauls, like them way more than flames. Best guitar I've ever owned. I figured it would be overly dark without the maple top but it's not.

That is just incredible! I love plan tops too.

Archived