OT: poison ivy remedies!

HumanFuseBen

• Members

Sometime recently i seem to have picked up some poison ivy! I have little bumps on my ankles, forearms, and a little on my stomach. i thought they were spider bites at first, but then the tell-tale little blisters started to form. lame.

i guess this started about 3 or 4 days ago.

i've read all kinds of crazy {censored} to do to fix it. What do you all do?

• Members

My coworker got into some real bad. He had to go to quick care and get a steroid shot, some steroid cream, and some steroid pills.

Dude's gonna be massive by the time he's done with treatment.

Seriously, if it's bad, go to a doc.

• Members

srsly! bleach!! worked in a lawn service at a country club. damn near as cool as bill murry in caddyshack! i got poison oak,ankles on up to the manparts! my boss,an oldtimer, says back in my youth ,on da farm ,we use bleach! watered down a bit,put it in a spray bottle,3-times a day! worked fer me! that {censored} was cleared up in bout 36-hrs!!!

• Members

srsly! bleach!! worked in a lawn service at a country club. damn near as cool as bill murry in caddyshack! i got poison oak,ankles on up to the manparts! my boss,an oldtimer, says back in my youth ,on da farm ,we use bleach! watered down a bit,put it in a spray bottle,3-times a day! worked fer me! that {censored} was cleared up in bout 36-hrs!!!

You should have mixed it with ammonia instead of water, Lumpy.

Archived