Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: poison ivy remedies!

Sometime recently i seem to have picked up some poison ivy! I have little bumps on my ankles, forearms, and a little on my stomach. i thought they were spider bites at first, but then the tell-tale little blisters started to form. lame.
    i guess this started about 3 or 4 days ago.
    i've read all kinds of crazy **************** to do to fix it. What do you all do?
    Resident swirl guy
    check out mah band: fusiony-metuhlz www.myspace.com/officialarc
    FOR SALE: Ibanez Lo Pro Edge bridge in GOLD with all the parts you need (...minus the bar!)! Nut, springs, posts, claw, etc... Bridge has some pitting/wear on the bass side. $75 and its all yours!

Pee on it.
    Positive Transactions:Rig-Talk: O'Rourke, 92lx50, Chubtone, Juggernaut, DanyeoHC: leod_74, Dimebag11, floydroseuser, LordOVchaoS, Duderanimous, MatrixClawTGP: RMC519, Red Planet

Comment

job one would be to dump that new girlfriend stat

job two would be to see a doctor IRL
      The community here was awesome but the digs & spirit of the place has been in decline ever since it became a business venture rather than a simple collective and this latest gong show really brought the chickens home to roost.Necessity is the mother of invention, ergo: www.guitarampboard.com.So long and thanks for all the fish, love izzy.

Comment

Cold salt water...if you can go swimming in the ocean...it will be gone in a few days.
        YouTube Video: Children of the Damned (Band: Children of the Damned in Berkeley - 2009)
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vquPPpKC9XA

YouTube Video: Hot for Teacher (Band: Overdrive) - Dans Bar in Walnut Creek (2006)
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oyw--8L7tig[/

Comment

My coworker got into some real bad. He had to go to quick care and get a steroid shot, some steroid cream, and some steroid pills.

Dude's gonna be massive by the time he's done with treatment.

Seriously, if it's bad, go to a doc.
          "You won't like me when I'm angry because I back up my rage with facts and documented sources" ~ The Credible Hulk

Comment

Pee on it.

damnit!!! came in here to post that!!
            strat strat tele PRS agile gretsch martin

WINNER HCAF BEST RACK RIG 2012!!!!!!!

fender blues deluxe > whitebox 212

Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf

Comment

i will hire someone to pee on me, got it.
              Resident swirl guy
              FOR SALE: Ibanez Lo Pro Edge bridge in GOLD with all the parts you need (...minus the bar!)! Nut, springs, posts, claw, etc... Bridge has some pitting/wear on the bass side. $75 and its all yours!

Comment

i will hire someone to pee on me, got it.

I don't know about you, but I can aim my dick.
                Positive Transactions:Rig-Talk: O'Rourke, 92lx50, Chubtone, Juggernaut, DanyeoHC: leod_74, Dimebag11, floydroseuser, LordOVchaoS, Duderanimous, MatrixClawTGP: RMC519, Red Planet

Comment

I don't know about you, but I can aim my dick.

Where's the fun in that?
                  Originally Posted by Rampage

**************** cleans, play distortion?

Originally Posted by RiffDaemon

The scratchy high-end sounds like a wreck in Excitebike

Originally Posted by buddhapaugh

I had a nightmare experience like yours, Nerine, when I was in my late 20's/early 30's and was doing the tag-team thing with my buddy over the toilet. Now that was something----

Guitars:
                  Fender-Hamer-Michael Kelly-Starfield-Ibanez

Amps/Cabs
                  Drive-Eminence-Electro Harmonix-Fender-Jet City-Kustom-VHT-Yamaha

FX
                  ISP-Keeley-Pigtronix

Comment

Where's the fun in that?

Try it without using your hands for a challenge. On your living room's carpet if you are truly daring.

Comment

Pee on a puppy.
                      My References

PMing me about who is in my avatar is creepy, so don't. Don't ask tommythelurker either because he'll PM the mods.

Comment

Should i swirl it?
                        Resident swirl guy

Comment

Rubbing alcohol

Comment

Should i swirl it?

With feces.

Comment

srsly! bleach!! worked in a lawn service at a country club. damn near as cool as bill murry in caddyshack! i got poison oak,ankles on up to the manparts! my boss,an oldtimer, says back in my youth ,on da farm ,we use bleach! watered down a bit,put it in a spray bottle,3-times a day! worked fer me! that **************** was cleared up in bout 36-hrs!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X