What amp are you still wanting to 'try out/play"...?

***1776***

• Members

Im thinking more towards production model MAPZ (no dumbles or crystal latice types) :cop:

Theres a bunch that i have yet to play and i would like to for me as a 'start' its the Randall RM series, a H&K trilogy and a Snax -- how about you guys, anything out there u want to try out but just havent yet?

:idk:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think there will be a fair few looking into the new Laney Ironheart series along with the new Lionheart 50h.

the only amp i want to try at the moment is the Fender Supersonic 100 head, i was blown away at how cool the 22 combo sounded so hopefully they've retained some of that in the bigger design. I've pretty much tried everything else, Diezels, Bogners, Reinhardts, Two Rocks, Brunettis, Kochs, Labogas etc.

• Members

Haven't tried those RMs either. Was never able to try more boutiques when Tone Merchants was still here in Orange, even though my friend said they were cool, I didn't wanna waste their time because there's no way I can afford any of those.

Would love to try Bogners and Splawns.

Me 2 brother, ooo count me in on the Bogner stuff, im a noob when it comes to them, i really want to try one and yet i dont even know what model :lol:

I had a Spalwn QuikRod head (Sold it to a fellow HC'er) for about a week and sold it, just 2 damn loud. That SOB was like a friggen race car that just wanted to go, it was not even usable in the house, perhaps i sold it to quick but i only remember the damn volume

• Members

There are a few.

Current revision Bogner Shiva: I've heard really good things about these amps and would love to see how they stack up to the older versions. Not interested in owning one, but I would like to try one.

Dr. Z EZG 50: I have huge GAS for one of these. Very dynamic, great cleans and they supposedly respond well to pedals. Unfortunately, if I tried one, I would probably buy it.

Fuchs ODS 30: I like just about every Fuchs clip I've ever heard, clean and overdriven. I'd really like to check out an ODS combo because I could see one being my ultimate amp; however, I'm not too keen on investing that kind of money in an amp when I play like {censored}.

• Members

EVH 5153

Laney gh100l

Cameron ccv

Mojave dirty boy and plexi 45

Wizard Modern Classic

Unfortunately these don't seem to exist in my area. If it's not at guitar center I'm out of luck.

Well there is one shop that carries stuff like zinky and whatnot, but most other just have peaveys and the like.

• Members

I've really wanted to demo a Red Bear in person for years. Other than that, I really liked mhenson's Herbert, and I'd like to spend more than a few drunk as {censored}/flu time with it. Seriously, that sucked. Everyone else at the ampfest went out and partied, I went home and had cold sweats and piled on the blankets. Not cool.

Archived