Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VBNGD

as some of you may know, i acquired a new guitar recently. after many requests, demands, and death threats, i have finally succumbed to the pressure and present said new guitar forthwith.

ESP NT7, bitches

i was immediately displeased with the stock EMGs, so i installed a set of BKP aftermaths. they sounded great. after deciding to sell my LTD MH-417, i figured it would be a good idea to see if i liked the warpigs that were in it better in the ESP than i liked the aftermaths. the answer was a resounding YES. warpigs **************** all over every other pickup i've tried, period. looking at the EQ, you wouldn't think that would be the case. it is.

so, i present you with my BKP warpig loaded ESP NT7. (please excuse ****************ty cell phone pics. our camera took a dump, and my phone has a higher resolution than it did anyway)

and for any of you that are bouncing around the idea of a 1000 series LTD being "close enough" to an ESP, you're wrong. save a little more and get a FAR superior instrument.

that is all.
    got a question about TITAN amps? ask me
    here

my website

TITAN AMPS on myspace

My band:Last Comes Gunfire

Love, it's something I'd make to this guitar.
    I'm a winner

Comment

Thats one sexy 7 string...

Comment

Love, it's something I'd make to this guitar.

can we watch?

Comment

DOLLAR per 10 seconds. BITCH
          I'm a winner

Comment

IN
            here

my website

TITAN AMPS on myspace

Comment

I'm sure if we got mave in here we could start a pool.
              http://www.guitarampboard.com/index.php

Comment

*Credit cards on standby*
                Originally Posted by Norton666 (15/07/2009)

Give it 6 months and the Axe-Fx will be mentioned in the same sentence as the Johnson Millenium stuff.

Comment

oh ****************! nice dude. i love the hell out of my Aftermaths. How do the Warpigs sound by comparison? Seems like with that much output they would be really dark, which i wouldn't think would jive with a 7 string.
                  Resident swirl guy
                  check out mah band: fusiony-metuhlz www.myspace.com/officialarc
                  FOR SALE: Ibanez Lo Pro Edge bridge in GOLD with all the parts you need (...minus the bar!)! Nut, springs, posts, claw, etc... Bridge has some pitting/wear on the bass side. $75 and its all yours!

Comment

not dark at all...i think that the super high output makes them act almost like a boost. the EQ curve is decidedly bass heavy according the the BKP website, but to me they're very balanced and clear. there is a little more low end with them, but it's not as dominant as you would think.

the aftermaths kinda had a honky thing going on in the mids comparatively, but i was totally happy with them until i tried the warpigs.
                    here

my website

TITAN AMPS on myspace

Comment

Neck thru or no?
                      My band: Without Troy

Live footage from Halloween: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=0ChcUMMVdQA

Comment

Neck through....hence the NT part of NT7
                        here

my website

TITAN AMPS on myspace

Comment

I've always loved ESP's Horizon body style. Never gave much of a thought to seven stringers, but an axe like that might just win me over. Noice score, bro.
                          Originally Posted by nightflameauto

You'd think the guy that argues faith as logic would let us all believe in the unicorn.

Originally Posted by draelyc

None of you understand. I'm not locked up in here posting to you. You're locked up in here posting to me.

Originally Posted by LoopQuantum

I'm helping you, for the future. This way, instead of humping life's doorknobs, you'll perhaps someday open one.

Originally Posted by nightflameauto

Hardvalve is like Nelo without the class or intelligence.
                          Think about that and try not to get an aneurysm from it.

BLOG!
                          TUNES!

Comment

It really is amazing. My only gripe is ESP's sycophantic use of EMGs...ordinarily it's not an issue, but because 7 string EMGs aren't shaped like passives, it's an ugly swap.
                            here

my website

TITAN AMPS on myspace

Comment

Is that black or dark purple??? either way that is one nice looking 7 stringer, congrats.

Comment

Working...
                              X