16 year old girl that would destroy 99% of the guys here on electric guitar...

dreamspace

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Awesome talent! For 16 thats amazing...many good players never get that good period! Only thing I wonder with many of these uber talented youngsters is if they go on to develop some creativity..instead of just covers! Covers require the technique to pull it off and the ear to get you working all the way thru an advanced piece like these.....or! Maybe she's been a good reader from maybe learning the piano so after moving over to guitar she can read very well and slowly work her way through these pieces! All the same no matter how she got there to do what she does at 16 is AMAZING! TALENTED!! Thats why BluesJamTracks noticed her and invited her down to their Studios! Alex Hutchings spotted her on her own channel and was impressed with covers of his stuff! He knows his onions I'll tell ya!

• Members
Awesome talent! For 16 thats amazing...many good players never get that good period! Only thing I wonder with many of these uber talented youngsters is if they go on to develop some creativity..instead of just covers! Covers require the technique to pull it off and the ear to get you working all the way thru an advanced piece like these.....or! Maybe she's been a good reader from maybe learning the piano so after moving over to guitar she can read very well and slowly work her way through these pieces! All the same no matter how she got there to do what she does at 16 is AMAZING! TALENTED!! Thats why BluesJamTracks noticed her and invited her down to their Studios! Alex Hutchings spotted her on her own channel and was impressed with covers of his stuff! He knows his onions I'll tell ya!

One thing about her playing (or at least from what I've seen) is that while it's basically straight covers, she does add/change little things here and there. So maybe she isn't writing pieces of music at this level, but to me it suggests she does have a proper feel for the instrument rather than just straight imitation or reading it off a page. And at 16 years old, that's not bad at all. :)

Archived