Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

16 year old girl that would destroy 99% of the guys here on electric guitar...

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol you guys are friggin haters, this kid is amazing.

this
    - Adam

Comment

I definitely would not hit it. Just look at those sharp knees! FTMFL!
      HCAF Kylie Minogue Brotherhood

Comment

**************** you guys that are hating. She's a monster already and one of the best female guitarist ive heard. Nice tone & Technique. Sick!

+1.
        "Elevator music"
        "Weather channel"
        "Write a song"

She's 16. she has plenty of time to write, but she's at a taste/ability level waaaaaaaay beyond a lot of older men.
        Knut E Evenmo before the great update

Comment

My only criticism of the shredder girl is that she is barely hitting the strings with her pick and the vibrato kind of makes me cringe, but that's the kind of thing you develop over time. I really hope she can plays more than just metal, too.
          Originally Posted by Jimmy James

Or you can try living on the southside of Chicago on eight dollars a month and learn some real blues phrases.

YouTube • Soundclick

Comment

Damn. Especially that second vid. Damn.

And LOL @ all the Mongolian idiots derpin' about "elevator music." PHAILULZ! oke:
            Originally Posted by nightflameauto

You'd think the guy that argues faith as logic would let us all believe in the unicorn.

Originally Posted by draelyc

None of you understand. I'm not locked up in here posting to you. You're locked up in here posting to me.

Originally Posted by LoopQuantum

I'm helping you, for the future. This way, instead of humping life's doorknobs, you'll perhaps someday open one.

Hardvalve is like Nelo without the class or intelligence.
            Think about that and try not to get an aneurysm from it.

BLOG!
            TUNES!

Comment

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Wish all the haters would post videos of there playin so we can compare...But apparently nada...

Comment

Echo what the "likers" have said, if you have ANYTHING negative to say about this musician, doing what she's doing already, at such a young age, you need to go see someone about your self-esteem issues.
                  PRS, Godin, Carvin, & Ibanez guitars
                  Digitech GSP1101/Control 2
                  Sennheiser G2 in-ear system

Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis

Ya'll n****s is gay

Cheers, Lucius.

Originally Posted by BrendanO

For real. Anomaly shreds not only his balls off, but the balls off two out of every five children born after 1992.

Band
                  YouTube
                  Facebook

Transactions with: OceansBetweenUs, eagertokill, rbasaria, outkastin2g, jonny_toetags, Findthetone, chriscnb, and CAC

Comment

Damn. Especially that second vid. Damn.

And LOL @ all the Mongolian idiots derpin' about "elevator music." PHAILULZ! oke:

To be fair this kind of music is excruciatingly dull though But yes, good skills.
                    Shotgun Royale

last.fm

Comment

To be fair this kind of music is excruciatingly dull though But yes, good skills.

Not nearly as dull as cookie monster brootz, though, to be fair.

You'd think the guy that argues faith as logic would let us all believe in the unicorn.

Originally Posted by draelyc

None of you understand. I'm not locked up in here posting to you. You're locked up in here posting to me.

Originally Posted by LoopQuantum

I'm helping you, for the future. This way, instead of humping life's doorknobs, you'll perhaps someday open one.

Hardvalve is like Nelo without the class or intelligence.
                      Think about that and try not to get an aneurysm from it.

BLOG!
                      TUNES!

Comment

Not nearly as dull as cookie monster brootz, though, to be fair.

+1

dull and laughable
                        - Adam

Comment

I think they're both equal parts suck and fail
                          Shotgun Royale

last.fm

Comment

She's very good.

No sexist jokes here, I am very secure in my masculinity.

Comment

She's only 16

Legal in most of the world. So would
                              The North remembers...

Comment

Echo what the "likers" have said, if you have ANYTHING negative to say about this musician, doing what she's doing already, at such a young age, you need to go see someone about your self-esteem issues.

This !! Butthurt little boys being showed up by a 16 year old girl. Too funny.
                                Great deals with: Draco Aron X 2 , Holy War, Edge of Darkness X 2, freehandarson, Chrisjd, Yo_Squig, Crank, Abstract, xnatex, Norton666, JSilverstein, Elemenope, moop, Ricky Rockhardo

Originally Posted by madryan

That's the problem with Marshalls... They cut right through.

"

B.) Bending a woman over and seeing sphincter art is pretty much a clear signal that she wants you to salt the Devil's Onion Ring.

Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

Kinda how I quit drinking for a long time. That was lame so I started again

Comment

Working...
                                X