House Break In

facefirst

• Members

So yesterday around 1 (I work from home) my doorbell rang. I didn't answer right away because I wasn't expecting anyone. When I came downstairs there was no one there. Didn't think too much of it because people tend to stop by trying to sell {censored}. So a few minutes later I hear a noise towards the back of the house, while I'm upstairs. At first I thought it might have been the cat. Then I hear more noise and it's obvious someone is in the house. I bolted downstairs to see two Hispanic {censored}s, one is climbing through the kitchen window and the other is still outside. I rushed the first one yelling "You're gonna die!!" and he bolts out the window. They both take off out the back of the yard and jump our fence with me chasing them with a hardcore kitchen knife.

Firstly, I'm getting a gun and CCW permit. Secondly, I should have gotten it six months ago when I first thought of doing it after my dad got his. Had I had a gun I would have put bullets in that {censored} before he even saw me and I wouldn't have felt bad about it for a minute.

Regardless, I'm done with living in Cleveland. I'm moving out to a nice quiet suburb. I hate to say this but living in Cleveland has definitely made me a bit on the racist side.

I know, CSB/A2M/GAPE/MURDER/SUICIDE/TL;DR :p

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thats some scary {censored} (The sytstem can suck if u try to defend your home in certain areas/states)

Theives and lowlife scumbags come in all shapes, colors, sizes races and colors though. I dont know how i would feel living in a rea like that where i feel violated or not 100% safe in my own house, good luck brother

• Members

so you would have felt good about murder?

If someone wants to break into my home and make me feel like I'm in danger, yes, I wouldn't hesitate to take his life and I wouldn't lose a wink of sleep over it. I'm not trying to sound like an internet tough guy. I never get in fights and would never just go around killing people. But in that situation, I'm not taking any chances and I sure as {censored} am not going to feel bad for killing some piece of {censored}. Not for a second.

• Members

I gotta disagree with that. There's too many other houses to bother going back to the same house and risk getting caught/killed. Thanks for the mojo though. A gun purchase is in my near future.

True but at the same time they know what you're packing now. A guy with a gun doesn't chase you with a kitchen knife.

• Members

No {censored}? ...and your state puts more deathrow inmates in the ground than any other. Sounds like Texas doesn't {censored} around!

Haha nope. I like it this way. If {censored} hits the fan its nice to know consequences of defending myself won't be weighing in on my decisions.

• Members

Thats how they do it, in the middle of the day around here they ring your doorbell then kick-in your door.

100_0603.jpg

It's not just Cleveland, it's all over, get your self some Grizzly Bear OC 17% pepper spray and a gun, if you kill someone you may face charges, spray them first, then call the cops, use a gun as a last resort, but by all means protect yourself.

There have been 2 separate incident this week here where intruders breaking in have been shot & killed and now the shooters may face charges.

• Members

If someone wants to break into my home and make me feel like I'm in danger, yes, I wouldn't hesitate to take his life and I wouldn't lose a wink of sleep over it. I'm not trying to sound like an internet tough guy. I never get in fights and would never just go around killing people. But in that situation, I'm not taking any chances and I sure as {censored} am not going to feel bad for killing some piece of {censored}. Not for a second.

I totally get how you feel and in theory it sounds like a great idea to shoot and kill the {censored}ers for breaking into your house but I don't know. Say you kill the dudes and don't get in trouble with the law, I'd still be worried about one of his family or friends trying to get revenge. I have my CCW and keep a S&W M&P40 loaded with hollow points but I think that wouold really have to be a last resort only if they trying to hurt me or my family.

• Members

Fixed my original quote...

He didn't have time to react since I bolted down stairs pretty quickly. If the guy had came at me (bro) I know he'd have kicked ass. The guy was out of the house as quickly as he was in. He barely made it in the window and he was out in a blink.

Archived