Billy Corgan's Diezel Herbert settings.

BillyCorgan

• Members

Enjoy. His tones were the best i've ever heard in person. He was only using mid-cut for cleans and he was blending a mic'd signal and a Palmer direct rack unit.

They played a LOT of obscure/old tracks. Really great concert.

325348_10150333585274087_502834086_82177

[video=youtube;5NzLF8TdjpU]

2011/10/18 - Terminal 5; New York City, NY, US

The Smashing Pumpkins

Set:

Quasar

Panopticon

Starla

Geek U.S.A.

Muzzle

Window Paine

Lightning Strikes

Soma

Siva

Oceania

Frail and Bedazzled

Silver{censored}

Obscured

Pale Horse

Thru the Eyes of Ruby

Cherub Rock

Owata

My Love Is Winter

For Martha

Encore:

Pissant

Bullet with Butterfly Wings

• Members

a friend of mine saw them about a year ago. All they did was the new stuff. That's all they did. He was very disappointed

Yeah the new Oceania songs are great but they played the most amazing oldschool set mixed in. Billy seems to be listening to the fans now.

• Members

OMG he has some {censored}ING LOUD CLEANS!

But the 2 and 3 is very close to where I set mine.

The amp would actually switch to Volume 2 for cleans. It was weird how he had his switching.

It was so weird how that palmer mixed with a mic sounded. I never felt like a strat wanted to rip my face off and punch my head in before that night.

• Members

I really want to comment on this thread since The Pumpkins are my #1 favorite band of all time...But I really haven't liked anything they/BC have done since D'arcy and James left the band. But that is a very interesting set..Lots of old B-sides.

• Members

classic Smashing Pumpkins and no 'Zero' in the setlist?? i am not even a big SP fan and even Hellen Keller could see that Zero is one of their most popular songs. The first SP song i ever heard on the radio when i was a kid.

:facepalm:

Geek USA live was worth flying from Mississippi to NY and paying $65 for a ticket. haha

• Members

classic Smashing Pumpkins and no 'Zero' in the setlist?? i am not even a big SP fan and even Hellen Keller could see that Zero is one of their most popular songs. The first SP song i ever heard on the radio when i was a kid.

:facepalm:

It's okay, actual SP fans are bored to tears with that song.

Archived