Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOL: Emperor cabs calling out a non-paying customer on Facebook

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does the plaintiff not prosecute the defendant?

No. The plaintiff files a complaint against the defendant, and the government acts as an objective third party making findings of fact and answering questions of law in order to rectify the complaint. But, I was just (a) giving Billy a hard time cause I actually assumed he knew what he meant and what he meant was correct and (b) hoping to make sure that the misunderstanding that anyone other than the government can prosecute anyone would not be furthered. I just have to deal with these misunderstandings a lot, and it's annoying.

Back to the OP. I duz not wants an Emperor cab.

Originally Posted by BrendanO

It's not prostitution as long as you film it.

Comment

No. The plaintiff files a complaint against the defendant, and the government acts as an objective third party making findings of fact and answering questions of law in order to rectify the complaint. But, I was just (a) giving Billy a hard time cause I actually assumed he knew what he meant and what he meant was correct and (b) hoping to make sure that the misunderstanding that anyone other than the government can prosecute anyone would not be furthered. I just have to deal with these misunderstandings a lot, and it's annoying.

Back to the OP. I duz not wants an Emperor cab.

so they are in effect being prosecuted, but it's called something else? what difference does it make if you have to present evidence to a judge to support your case so that he/she might make a ruling in your favor? sorry just trying to clarify definitions here.
      Guitars: USA Peavey Wolfgang, MIJ Ibanez SCA220, Squier Telecaster Custom, Taylor 110e
      Amps: 1989 Peavey VTM60, 1969 Sunn Sceptre
      Cabs Avatar Vintage 4x12 w/ WGS Green Berets, Basson Vertical Slant 2x12 w/ Eminence Legends
      Pedals Korg Pitchblack, BBE Green Screamer, BAT Pharaoh Fuzz, MXR Carbon Copy, Line 6 Echo Park

Comment

I wouldn't do business with them simply for the fact that they don't know how to use "you're" and "your".
        Formerly known as "eagertokill"

~Laney Posse~

AMT Army - Sargent C.O.D. reporting!

Comment

I wouldn't do business with them simply for the fact that they don't know how to use "you're" and "your".

Is their a problem with that?

Comment

while i find this whole thing funny, it DOES seem out of character and the story isnt presented either fully or from both sides. so
            it owuld be forgotten about should i ever order a cab. their stuff looks sick except i prefer the orange/matamp/electric style picture framing than that routing that they do. but only slightly...
            great deals with Urinate Forever and stratedge09

Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis

Ya'll n****s is gay

Cheers, Lucius.

the.Orange.congolomorate Thunderverb 50 sucka!
            SG ARMY

Comment

Is their a problem with that?

I see what you did there. circle gets the square.
              Formerly known as "eagertokill"

~Laney Posse~

AMT Army - Sargent C.O.D. reporting!

Comment

Interwebz business geniuses, PLEASE shut the **************** up!!!

**************** this dude for ****************ing Emperor. I have dealt with them, they kick ass, they are human beings trying to make a living.

I used to run a business similar to theirs, many of you have bought from me, I will never tell you who I am. Scammers ruined my name, plain and simple.

I never called anybody out online but I applaud them for doing so.

Comment

his grammar is atrocious. That is the most unprofessional public showing I think I have ever seen. That was in VERY bad taste.

I agree, and the all caps only makes it worse.

Comment

A company actually posted this on their Facebook? Wow. What a bunch of morons. I wouldn't do business with them after seeing this.

god forbid a company gets mad after being super nice. Take this as a lesson everyone, don't get mad when people steal from you. Bend over and just let them insert their cock into your ****************************.
                    My mother doesnt like my avatar.

Originally Posted by diocide

I used to have a brass pick, but I stopped using it. After using it, my fingers would smell like i fingered a Terminator and I just couldn't get past that. I'm a ****************ing weirdo, I know.

Church of Wolves

http://churchofwolves.bandcamp.com

Comment

Wait...they shipped a cab AFTER receiving a bad check from the same person/family? They get sympathy for being that stupid? If somebody decides to ship something to me, am I really obligated to pay for it? If that's the case, I'm gonna start shipping amps to congressmen...
                      got a question about TITAN amps? ask me
                      here

my website

TITAN AMPS on myspace

My band:Last Comes Gunfire

Comment

Interwebz business geniuses, PLEASE shut the **************** up!!!

**************** this dude for ****************ing Emperor. I have dealt with them, they kick ass, they are human beings trying to make a living.

I used to run a business similar to theirs, many of you have bought from me, I will never tell you who I am. Scammers ruined my name, plain and simple.

I never called anybody out online but I applaud them for doing so.

Grendel?
                        got a question about TITAN amps? ask me
                        here

my website

TITAN AMPS on myspace

My band:Last Comes Gunfire

Comment

Wait...they shipped a cab AFTER receiving a bad check from the same person/family? They get sympathy for being that stupid? If somebody decides to ship something to me, am I really obligated to pay for it? If that's the case, I'm gonna start shipping amps to congressmen...

Go ahead and ship me an amp, bro. Personal check is on its way!

That was stupid but sympathy for these dudes for trusting the guy... I have done the same, all checks actually worked out for me, but I waited till they cleared to ship...

Comment

Grendel?

Note even close, **************** that guy. I was actually one of his victims.

Comment

god forbid a company gets mad after being super nice. Take this as a lesson everyone, don't get mad when people steal from you. Bend over and just let them insert their cock into your ****************************.

yeah because taking in the ass or posting angry **************** on facebook are the ONLY options on situations like that.
                              http://www.guitarampboard.com

Comment

The bending over and receiving took place as soon as they shipped unpaid-for product. Publicly threatening the nonpayer with violence afterwards is only compounding the silliness.

Comment

Working...
                                X