Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOL: Emperor cabs calling out a non-paying customer on Facebook

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hilarious, but unprofessional as ****************. Fortunately one of the few fields where being unprofessional doesn't have an affect on your company is the guitar gear world.
    Guitars: Godin Session CB, Larrivee D-05, Ibanez RG, Hagstrom Swede
    Amps/Cabs: Fargen Miniplex MKII, Egnater Tweaker, Fender Mustang III, Mills Afterburner 4x12

Good deals: Dimebag11, guitarslinger, ThePunisherTF, Wayne87mott, Kev324, zack, alaskaehlers, c2ply, ak37, droptrd, dboy5150, dropthisd, rbasaria, Shooto, Jon Hiller, DoubleBarrel, BabyDaddy, Edge11, bdhn, the gunslinger

"Hi, I'm Yesterday...and today I am looking for Tomorrow"- Maina

Comment

Representing a business and making personal threats? Wow.

used to do wonders for a dealer that used to be here

I thought this type of **************** helped get 'cred' with knuckle dragging metalhead types
      Member of the Super Awesome Les Paul VM Owners Club!
      Dann's the Man Gmajor thread
      Gmajor FCB Setup guide prt1
      Gmajor FCB Setup guide prt2
      Problems with Gmajors wheels? click here!

er of the -fx and the JVM

Comment

A company actually posted this on their Facebook? Wow. What a bunch of morons. I wouldn't do business with them after seeing this.

Their cabs look poorly built inside too.

EDIT: ****************, nevermind. I was thinking of Vader Cabs.

Comment

So the check bounced, the dude apparently did try to make arrangements to come by and pick up the cab (and bring payment, maybe?), yet Emperor shipped it out anyway to save dudebro's mom the pain of having to make the trip?

That doesn't add up at all. Something's missing from the story.
          https://guitargentleman.com/

Comment

It is. If you buy something and can't pay for it, you have a debt. Whether it's paid with credit card, check etc, is irrelevant. If he wants to prosecute that person for writing a bad check, they can do that. But none of this justifies this kind of behavior from a company.

Their cabs are really good, but this is just bad business practices.

HE can't prosecute anyone unless he happens to be the D.A. in the area. Just clarifying. But, I agree with you 100%. I'm skeptical of dealing with a company that would air out their drama on a social media forum. There are professional ways to deal with it.

Originally Posted by BrendanO

It's not prostitution as long as you film it.

Comment

Lol...

Emperor Custom Cabinets: "We don't want your respect...the product stands for itself...and I have a bag of fat babies dicks here you can eat."

Comment

HE can't prosecute anyone unless he happens to be the D.A. in the area. Just clarifying. But, I agree with you 100%. I'm skeptical of dealing with a company that would air out their drama on a social media forum. There are professional ways to deal with it.

Civil court.
                Guitars: USA Peavey Wolfgang, MIJ Ibanez SCA220, Squier Telecaster Custom, Taylor 110e
                Amps: 1989 Peavey VTM60, 1969 Sunn Sceptre
                Cabs Avatar Vintage 4x12 w/ WGS Green Berets, Basson Vertical Slant 2x12 w/ Eminence Legends
                Pedals Korg Pitchblack, BBE Green Screamer, BAT Pharaoh Fuzz, MXR Carbon Copy, Line 6 Echo Park

Comment

HE can't prosecute anyone unless he happens to be the D.A. in the area.

You know what I meant. Come on.
                  http://www.guitarampboard.com

Comment

Civil court.

No one gets prosecuted in civil court.

Originally Posted by BrendanO

It's not prostitution as long as you film it.

Comment

does the plaintiff not prosecute the defendant?
                      Guitars: USA Peavey Wolfgang, MIJ Ibanez SCA220, Squier Telecaster Custom, Taylor 110e
                      Amps: 1989 Peavey VTM60, 1969 Sunn Sceptre
                      Cabs Avatar Vintage 4x12 w/ WGS Green Berets, Basson Vertical Slant 2x12 w/ Eminence Legends
                      Pedals Korg Pitchblack, BBE Green Screamer, BAT Pharaoh Fuzz, MXR Carbon Copy, Line 6 Echo Park

Comment

So the check bounced, the dude apparently did try to make arrangements to come by and pick up the cab (and bring payment, maybe?), yet Emperor shipped it out anyway to save dudebro's mom the pain of having to make the trip?

That doesn't add up at all. Something's missing from the story.

For real. There is something seriously wrong with this equation. Also, who would want to represent their company this way?
                        Good deals: desceneisvals, pfindeis (x2), jes89, timbow27, uOpt, DirtyBird, durs836, thelorddread, baja85, rohr28, yem (x2), rockapede, 02-fatboy, Shamdog, NixerX, jimmyjameb0, ryanougrad, dschofielld, sgboy, fxloop, julianstoked, dmc69, ameede

Comment

A company actually posted this on their Facebook? Wow. What a bunch of morons. I wouldn't do business with them after seeing this.

No time to read the full thread, buyt if that's true, +1. I could see it with a personal seller, though.
                          __________________________________________________ ________
                          Great transactions: -Juggernaut-, Beergoblin, Boris the Blade, Guttermouth, Tubesteakfortone, thriftyshirt, craftswitch, negative theory, and dethmetalanimal

Comment

headshell, you say....

Yep. Nick from Dumwich Amps is building me a custom Metropolitan and Emperor is making the shell to match my current cabs. They hooked it up on price, Oversize 2x12 with Weber 75W Silver Bells + headshell for less $$ than most readily available 2x12s alone.
                            Originally Posted by conky

I wanna take that rig behind Zaxby's and get it pregnant.

Comment

Yep. Nick from Dumwich Amps is building me a custom Metropolitan and Emperor is making the shell to match my current cabs. They hooked it up on price, Oversize 2x12 with Weber 75W Silver Bells + headshell for less $$ than most readily available 2x12s alone.

That's gonna be such an awesome rig. Color me jealous.
                              Originally Posted by DunwichAmps

meh. more fuzz and dist

Comment

You have zero idea what you're talking about.
                                Originally Posted by jnurp

murdoch always brings teh lulz.

Originally Posted by RockStarBassist

Also MurdochV wins thread.

Originally Posted by sleewell

Murdoch'd = when you think you have something funny to say only to hit post and that son of a bitch said it 10x funnier.

Comment

Working...
                                X