Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOL: Emperor cabs calling out a non-paying customer on Facebook

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunately being in a hardcore band now usually consists of wearing makeup and girl pants.

Anyone doing that and calling themselves a 'hardcore band' have absolutely NO clue what hardcore is.

I've been involved with hardcore for 8 years, any bands that do that gimmicky marketing bull**************** just get made fun of and laughed right out of the scene.
    This:
    Gibsons w/ Dimarzios, Duncans, & Bare Knuckles
    '95 Mesa Dual Rectifier
    '78 Marshall JMP 2204
    Mesa Trad 4x12
    Marshall 1960B
    Any pedal(s) I happen to pull off the shelf
    Heavy strings, heavy picks, heavy hand(shakes)

Originally Posted by wrongnote85

they had their cash and their gear in a ****************in bag? whadda they take on the road, 6 dollars in quarters and a POD?

Comment

Anyone doing that and calling themselves a 'hardcore band' have absolutely NO clue what hardcore is.

I've been involved with hardcore for 8 years, any bands that do that gimmicky marketing bull**************** just get made fun of and laughed right out of the scene.

The cream always rises.

BRO CLUB Member: BROSLINGER
      Proudly uses: STOMP UNDER FOOT pedals.

Comment

Not in Columbus. Pretty much all the real "Hardcore" bands cant even get a scene because their shows always break out in fights and none of the clubs will even have them.
        Good deal (s) with: shane159

Comment

I've dealt with Emperor several times. Awesome guys making some of the best cabs available today, hands down, with insanely fair prices to boot. The FB deal may not be "professional" but I tend to think they don't give a **************** when dealing with thievery and most current and potential customers will agree, regardless of the execution or grammar involved.

I've also had the pleasure of visiting the Emperor facility on more than one occasion. Business is booming with zero advertising or dealers, keepin' that **************** in-house so no real concerns on how it will affect business. They'll be fine.

These guys will sit around, have a beer, shoot the ****************, let you test drive their cabs and proto amps. Seriously, some of the best dealings I've had with any gear company, EVER. Headed to Chicago again in a few weeks to pick up my latest cab and headshell, excited to say the least.
          Originally Posted by conky

I wanna take that rig behind Zaxby's and get it pregnant.

Comment

Planning on scamming them?

Don't worry. I'll take your place.

No, but I like to deal with companies that remain professional under all circumstances. It shows me that they have their **************** together and understand how to run a business. The fact that they would post something like this on Facebook not only speaks volumes about their business ethic, but it also makes me wonder who is in control over there...a 15 year old perhaps?
            Main Rig:
            LTD EC1000
            Peavey 6505+
            Mesa/Boogie Recto 2x12 with V30's
            TC Nova System

FOR SALE:
            Spools of Canare GS-6 - The most transparent cable I've come across. Click for details.
            M-Audio Audiophile 2496 Sound Card

Good transactions with Digital Jams, Dimebag11, Greazygeo, ENdtime, Fagmotron 3000, thenakedarab, TheAmazingBlob, ZOMBIELAND, mike59271, LoopQuantum.

Comment

I didn't find it funny, just very idiotic

Comment

I've dealt with Emperor several times. Awesome guys making some of the best cabs available today, hands down, with insanely fair prices to boot. The FB deal may not be "professional" but I tend to think they don't give a **************** when dealing with thievery and most current and potential customers will agree, regardless of the execution or grammar involved.

I've also had the pleasure of visiting the Emperor facility on more than one occasion. Business is booming with zero advertising or dealers, keepin' that **************** in-house so no real concerns on how it will affect business. They'll be fine.

These guys will sit around, have a beer, shoot the ****************, let you test drive their cabs and proto amps. Seriously, some of the best dealings I've had with any gear company, EVER. Headed to Chicago again in a few weeks to pick up my latest cab and headshell, excited to say the least.

headshell, you say....
                great deals with Urinate Forever and stratedge09

Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis

Ya'll n****s is gay

Cheers, Lucius.

the.Orange.congolomorate Thunderverb 50 sucka!
                SG ARMY

Comment

Not in Columbus. Pretty much all the real "Hardcore" bands cant even get a scene because their shows always break out in fights and none of the clubs will even have them.

I'm sorry to hear that, it was like that here several years ago and as a result we did lose several venues. But that stuff has since blown over, almost to the point of becoming stagnant so we prefer to play in other cities, more action/better shows. Violence in hardcore is ****************ing dumb though.
                  This:
                  Gibsons w/ Dimarzios, Duncans, & Bare Knuckles
                  '95 Mesa Dual Rectifier
                  '78 Marshall JMP 2204
                  Mesa Trad 4x12
                  Marshall 1960B
                  Any pedal(s) I happen to pull off the shelf
                  Heavy strings, heavy picks, heavy hand(shakes)

Originally Posted by wrongnote85

they had their cash and their gear in a ****************in bag? whadda they take on the road, 6 dollars in quarters and a POD?

Comment

Is it illegal to threaten someone online?

as a form of collecting a debt? It absolutely is. It's flat out harassment.
                    http://www.guitarampboard.com

Comment

Awesome+hilarious

I only had mine for a short time and if it weren't teal green, I'd probably still have it! Sounded fuggin' amazing with the 400+.
                      #NoLimitCornballBrother

BRO CLUB: RSBro

Originally Posted by Phrophus

Look man, if RSBro is telling you not to give in to the pimp side and keep it rational, I'd listen.

Originally Posted by Holy War

I thought you were black for some reason...

Originally Posted by Murdoch

Not to be a dick, but you're a pretentious douche, and a closet Periphery fan.

Originally Posted by jnurp

im in nyc, you are in texas, will a long distance relationship work?

Comment

as a form of collecting a debt? It absolutely is. It's flat out harassment.

Is it really a debt when the check bounces and the guy sells the cab and hides?

sounds more like a combination of fraud and theft.
                        BRO CLUB Member: BROSLINGER
                        Proudly uses: STOMP UNDER FOOT pedals.

Comment

No, but I like to deal with companies that remain professional under all circumstances. It shows me that they have their **************** together and understand how to run a business. The fact that they would post something like this on Facebook not only speaks volumes about their business ethic, but it also makes me wonder who is in control over there...a 15 year old perhaps?

Yeah I prefer the big companies that **************** me with a smile better.
                          GREAT TRANSACTIONS WITH.....---->CLICK HERE

Comment

How stupid can they be for accepting a personal check as payment? AND sending the cab out before it clears? Sounds like bad business practice to me. I would totally still buy one of their cabs though.
                            Guitars: USA Peavey Wolfgang, MIJ Ibanez SCA220, Squier Telecaster Custom, Taylor 110e
                            Amps: 1989 Peavey VTM60, 1969 Sunn Sceptre
                            Cabs Avatar Vintage 4x12 w/ WGS Green Berets, Basson Vertical Slant 2x12 w/ Eminence Legends
                            Pedals Korg Pitchblack, BBE Green Screamer, BAT Pharaoh Fuzz, MXR Carbon Copy, Line 6 Echo Park

Comment

How stupid can they be for accepting a personal check as payment? AND sending the cab out before it clears? Sounds like bad business practice to me. I would totally still buy one of their cabs though.

They're a small co that I'm sure relies on heavy repeat business. The dude was probably "hey man i need this thing asap, i'm sending you a check from my dad's account and should be good, etc.." It's not really as much of a stretch as is being made out here...
                              I'm not saying it was 100% the way to go, but it was payment from his parents, apparently.
                              #NoLimitCornballBrother

BRO CLUB: RSBro

Originally Posted by Phrophus

Look man, if RSBro is telling you not to give in to the pimp side and keep it rational, I'd listen.

Originally Posted by Holy War

I thought you were black for some reason...

Originally Posted by Murdoch

Not to be a dick, but you're a pretentious douche, and a closet Periphery fan.

Originally Posted by jnurp

im in nyc, you are in texas, will a long distance relationship work?

Comment

Is it really a debt when the check bounces and the guy sells the cab and hides?

sounds more like a combination of fraud and theft.

It is. If you buy something and can't pay for it, you have a debt. Whether it's paid with credit card, check etc, is irrelevant. If he wants to prosecute that person for writing a bad check, they can do that. But none of this justifies this kind of behavior from a company.

Their cabs are really good, but this is just bad business practices.
                                http://www.guitarampboard.com

Comment

Working...
                                X