Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOL: Emperor cabs calling out a non-paying customer on Facebook

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it was very unprofessional and juvenile, struck me as something that would be hilarious in the 7th grade. but i hate theives too...

Comment

I lul'd.
      Originally Posted by TheEternal

Can't you just let Jesus melt your face?

Originally Posted by Neilrocks25

life's too short not to eat bee's

Good Transactions

Peavey Bravo 112, Acoustic Control Corp 150 (x2), Peavey VTM120, Mesa Metal Grille Halfback 2x12, Tubeworks vert 2x12, Peavey 1810
      Godin SD24, Squier Standard Strat, Ibanez "Millenium" Destroyer, Agile 3100, Squier Classic Vibe Tele, Peavey Reactor

Fix Congress First

Comment

-ESP: SS Alexi Sawtooth-Framus: Cobra KT88-VHT: FB-412 P50E-Maxon: OD808-iSP: Decimator-Dunlop: DCR-2SR-Eventide: TimeFactor-Peterson: VS-R Tuner-Furman: AR-15 II-Eventide: PowerFactor-Axess: GRX4 & MFC5

Comment

I've been meaning to go down to there warehouse. This just reminded me, and makes me want to go sooner

Comment

A company actually posted this on their Facebook? Wow. What a bunch of morons. I wouldn't do business with them after seeing this.

+1
            Originally Posted by guy in my avatar

If I were going to start drilling these days, I'm going to use the same resume Skeel jazz or precision bass, one for competition 800RB and Peavy 410 TVX cabinet.

Comment

Sad very bad business. Write it off on your taxes
              as a loss.
              www.mpdacrylics.com

www.bazoogle.com

Comment

his grammar is atrocious. That is the most unprofessional public showing I think I have ever seen. That was in VERY bad taste.
                Check out my clips at: www.soundclick.com/purplenurple

Originally Posted by RockStarBassist

You've pretty much just become my new Jesus Christ, Lord and Savior. And you can sig that.

Originally Posted by richardcouch

mother ****************ing finish 1 mother ****************ing tune

Originally Posted by Murdoch

LAWL

nurp, you could jarsquat a wine barrel if it was filled with gear.

Originally Posted by abecon5

do me now. you are my kind of whore.

avoid at all costs: Jbrazz, Indianscout and Aporcelainsky

Comment

Are they a subsidiary of the black metal band with the same name? I would only make sense from that post.

Unprofessional and unethical business practice move? Sure it is, but with this ****************ty economy and people ripping you off, you can't blame 'em for reacting that way.

FUNNY AS HELL NONETHELESS!
                  Find me and the rest of the guise here: www.guitarampboard.com

Comment

I don
                    Originally Posted by DunwichAmps

meh. more fuzz and dist

Comment

A company actually posted this on their Facebook? Wow. What a bunch of morons. I wouldn't do business with them after seeing this.

this
                      Great deals with: Draco Aron X 2 , Holy War, Edge of Darkness X 2, freehandarson, Chrisjd, Yo_Squig, Crank, Abstract, xnatex, Norton666, JSilverstein, Elemenope, moop, Ricky Rockhardo

Originally Posted by madryan

That's the problem with Marshalls... They cut right through.

"

B.) Bending a woman over and seeing sphincter art is pretty much a clear signal that she wants you to salt the Devil's Onion Ring.

Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

Kinda how I quit drinking for a long time. That was lame so I started again

Comment

This is absurd. For a company to do this, they are out of their mind. They have to follow proper collection procedures. I wouldn't be surprised if the guy sues the company for this. It is funny though
                        http://www.guitarampboard.com

Comment

his grammar is atrocious. That is the most unprofessional public showing I think I have ever seen. That was in VERY bad taste.

This.

Comment

Originally Posted by OverDriven

That is probably the single most ****************ed up thing I've ever seen posted on HCAF. Congrats.

Good deals with: jnepo1

Comment

hilarious

and makes me want to buy an Emperor Cab that much more. Hell, who am I kidding? i am already planning on buying one

Comment

hilarious

and makes me want to buy an Emperor Cab that much more. Hell, who am I kidding? i am already planning on buying one

If you live in Chicago you can go test various cabs, speaker configs, etc... My next cab is definitely an emperor.

Comment

• Working...
                                  X