No announcement yet.

LOL: Emperor cabs calling out a non-paying customer on Facebook

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• know what, **************** this.

turn in your inverted cross and corpse paint. you're ****************ing done.

He finds the Emperor cabs "butt ugly" but likes the "custom" mod he's done to his amp. FFFFF****************INGGG HILARIOUS!!
    Amp:
    Laney AOR 50
    Emperor 4x12
    Clips
    Buyer/Seller References

Comment

• He finds the Emperor cabs "butt ugly" but likes the "custom" mod he's done to his amp. FFFFF****************INGGG HILARIOUS!!

I forgot about the butt hurt backlash that comes from speaking negatively on the flavor of the month. I do apologize.
      Originally Posted by Ricky Bobby

Imma rape you first, drak.

With the fury of 1000 white man aids.

Comment

• ****************ty business practice period. Flame me all you want but I agree with Drakkar, the cabs are ****************ing ugly and they act like ****************ing children. It's not like they have found the holy ****************ing grail of cab design? Seriously " a bag of baby dicks" that is real ****************ing mature. If it was a personal trade I could agree somewhat, but to post this on your"business page" that is just stupid. Much respect loss, and I know you guys could care less so I wil leave it at that.
        Great deals with: Draco Aron X 2 , Holy War, Edge of Darkness X 2, freehandarson, Chrisjd, Yo_Squig, Crank, Abstract, xnatex, Norton666, JSilverstein, Elemenope, moop, Ricky Rockhardo

Originally Posted by madryan

That's the problem with Marshalls... They cut right through.

"

B.) Bending a woman over and seeing sphincter art is pretty much a clear signal that she wants you to salt the Devil's Onion Ring.

Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

Kinda how I quit drinking for a long time. That was lame so I started again

Comment

• This nonsense is still going. Seriously, I'm not affected by them calling out a nonpaying customer but some of the supporters in this thread are acting even more ridiculous than the ones who have a problem with it. They called a guy out. Ok, cool.. Doesn't mean anyone is going to buy their **************** because of it. Come on, that's just stupid and makes no sense.
          SPAM

-Dimarzio Paf 7-$45 or trade for a Duncan custom 7

-Mick Thomson Blackouts set- $110 or $100 for just pickups, no pots/harnesses

emg 81 or 85. $50. I'm keeping one, so whichever one sells first..

-Ibanez Ts9- like new $60

-Modded ProCo Rat (pm for info) $70

pm for pics

Good transactions with- too many.

Comment

• I forgot about the butt hurt backlash that comes from speaking negatively on the flavor of the month. I do apologize.

Gotta love the HCAF soapbox heroes!!!
            Great deals with: Draco Aron X 2 , Holy War, Edge of Darkness X 2, freehandarson, Chrisjd, Yo_Squig, Crank, Abstract, xnatex, Norton666, JSilverstein, Elemenope, moop, Ricky Rockhardo

Originally Posted by madryan

That's the problem with Marshalls... They cut right through.

"

B.) Bending a woman over and seeing sphincter art is pretty much a clear signal that she wants you to salt the Devil's Onion Ring.

Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

Kinda how I quit drinking for a long time. That was lame so I started again

Comment

• Massive Bud Hedinghz
              ORANGE AMPS
              Good Deals

Winner "Best Multi-Amp Rig" 2012 BOTR

Originally Posted by Sex Panther

I never called myself "Love Panther" or "Commitment Panther".

Formerly known as Dolflundgren

Comment

• I forgot about the butt hurt backlash that comes from speaking negatively on the flavor of the month. I do apologize.

**************** yo couch!

Amp:
                Laney AOR 50
                Emperor 4x12
                Clips
                Buyer/Seller References

Comment

• **************** yo couch!

Not my couch...oh ****************..Immahaftasmackabitch!
                  Originally Posted by Ricky Bobby

Imma rape you first, drak.

With the fury of 1000 white man aids.

Comment

• wow, thats pretty crazy. accepting a personal check, i mean.

78' 2203 JMP/OR15 on top of an Avatar GB'd 412=Rock Nirvanah

Its "Boo-tique" fellas cause that price scares the tone out of my fingers...

Comment

They have been consistently semi-popular for a couple years. not really flavor of the month, IMO.

BRO CLUB Member: BROSLINGER
                      Proudly uses: STOMP UNDER FOOT pedals.

Comment

• BHz is off the charts. i need a new meter.
                        the world is one big fist fight.

Originally Posted by duncan

I wonder what a persons life must be like if they're so easily affected by my posting on an Internet forum.

Originally Posted by Rear Naked

I saw 2 guys do it, and all they did was laugh really hard and say What The **************** a few times. No deaths or near-deaths occured.

Comment

Working...
                        X