No announcement yet.

LOL: Emperor cabs calling out a non-paying customer on Facebook

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh my god i love this company now.

Emperor Custom Cabinets ?200 dollar reward for is location and phone # this has gone on too long...its gonna be really lame for his dad...cause it was his check...20 hours ago
    ORANGE AMPS
    Good Deals

Winner "Best Multi-Amp Rig" 2012 BOTR

Originally Posted by Sex Panther

I never called myself "Love Panther" or "Commitment Panther".

Formerly known as Dolflundgren

Comment

• Publicly displaying such a lack in professionalism makes me question their professionalism in general. From my standpoint, it isn't a politically correct issue but rather if you act like a juvenile idiot in a public forum, I have to question whether you act like a juvenile idiot when you are building a product that you are attempting to sell. Maybe you do, maybe you don't. But, if all that I have to base my opinion on is what you've chosen to display to the public and this idiotic facebook post is what you've chosen to display and you have competitors who do not behave in a similar way, why would I choose to deal with a juvenile?

But that's me.

Originally Posted by BrendanO

It's not prostitution as long as you film it.

Comment

• Bottom line:

Is this going to effect the quality of their product? No.

Does this effect the quality of their service for paying customers? No.

Really the only people who have to worry about this "lack of professionalism" are the people who are trying to scam them. I don't get the big ****************ing deal.
        ORANGE AMPS
        Good Deals

Comment

• Publicly displaying such a lack in professionalism makes me question their professionalism in general. From my standpoint, it isn't a politically correct issue but rather if you act like a juvenile idiot in a public forum, I have to question whether you act like a juvenile idiot when you are building a product that you are attempting to sell. Maybe you do, maybe you don't. But, if all that I have to base my opinion on is what you've chosen to display to the public and this idiotic facebook post is what you've chosen to display and you have competitors who do not behave in a similar way, why would I choose to deal with a juvenile?

But that's me.

they went out of their way to make the deal convenient for a kid and his family, who happened to be a whiny little bitch. i fully support what they are doing, they are giving what they got.
          the world is one big fist fight.

Originally Posted by duncan

I wonder what a persons life must be like if they're so easily affected by my posting on an Internet forum.

Originally Posted by Rear Naked

I saw 2 guys do it, and all they did was laugh really hard and say What The **************** a few times. No deaths or near-deaths occured.

Comment

• Still continuing to deliver.
            #NoLimitCornballBrother

BRO CLUB: RSBro

Originally Posted by Phrophus

Look man, if RSBro is telling you not to give in to the pimp side and keep it rational, I'd listen.

Originally Posted by Holy War

I thought you were black for some reason...

Originally Posted by Murdoch

Not to be a dick, but you're a pretentious douche, and a closet Periphery fan.

Originally Posted by jnurp

im in nyc, you are in texas, will a long distance relationship work?

Comment

• if that kids ends up raped they really put themselves in the line of fire- potential rapistwise, i mean.

here's to that kid's b-hole's safety. god bless.

Comment

• if that kids ends up raped they really put themselves in the line of fire- potential rapistwise, i mean.

Congratulations: You just won this thread.
                ORANGE AMPS
                Good Deals

Comment

bast.episode.of.SVU.evar!!!
                  #NoLimitCornballBrother

BRO CLUB: RSBro

Originally Posted by Phrophus

Look man, if RSBro is telling you not to give in to the pimp side and keep it rational, I'd listen.

Originally Posted by Holy War

I thought you were black for some reason...

Originally Posted by Murdoch

Not to be a dick, but you're a pretentious douche, and a closet Periphery fan.

Originally Posted by jnurp

im in nyc, you are in texas, will a long distance relationship work?

Comment

• they are already going the legal route. they were trying not to go that way, but the kid isn't paying up no matter what. so all you pacifists should be happy now.

I wonder what a persons life must be like if they're so easily affected by my posting on an Internet forum.

I saw 2 guys do it, and all they did was laugh really hard and say What The **************** a few times. No deaths or near-deaths occured.

Comment

• Taking a check and shipping a cab before it clears= Bad business

Posting threats on facebook= Bad business

Actual post on facebook= Funny

HCAF guys saying Emperor shouldn't be making threats= Where are all the guys that threaten to go do a beatdown on scammers in any scam thread posted here?

End result= Emperor ends up looking unprofessional, they loses a few future sales (highly unlikely as those saying they won't buy one now probably wouldn't have bought one in the first place), they don't get any money back, parents continue to be broke, kid plays in his crappy band and never buys and Emperor cab again, HCAF gets a 10+ page thread.
                      Some Gear:
                      Bogner EL34 Shiva
                      Peavey Delta Blues
                      Line 6 POD HD 500
                      Various Guitars mostly cheap.

Click here for a list of references: link
                      Bad transactions: Willshrdforfood

Spam: Sold out. Check back later.

Comment

• ****************ing hell, people. The amount of stick-up-the-assery and "how dare they" PC horse**************** in this thread is enough to make you choke.

The fact of the matter is that Emperor bent over backwards in even accepting a personal check as well as shipping the cab before it cleared. Clear signs that they're #1 priority is meeting their customer's needs. That combined with the fact that they make an exceptional product...it's a no-brainer.

Get your heads out of your asses. Half the "I'd never do business with them NOW" crowd in here never would have ordered one of their cabs anyway. Cut the ****************.

No ****************, every time I've ordered a cab, they've asked for a minimum of 1/2 down payment via paypal and will ship AFTER final 1/2 of payment was received! Or pay in full and they'll ship as soon as its done. No idea why they agreed to take a check. Oh well...still their cabs!
                        Amp:
                        Laney AOR 50
                        Emperor 4x12
                        Clips
                        Buyer/Seller References

Comment

• EVERYONE WINS!!!!

Comment

• BRO CLUB Member: BROSLINGER
                            Proudly uses: STOMP UNDER FOOT pedals.

Comment

• I want either a vert 2x12 or oversize 2x12 with the big top option like that.
                              Originally Posted by DunwichAmps

meh. more fuzz and dist

Comment

• so. friggin. hot.

Comment

• Working...
                                  X