LOL: Emperor cabs calling out a non-paying customer on Facebook

Cougar Hunter

• Members

right around the first of the month we always remember all the {censored}ing rip off artists that took advantage of our good nature and still owe us wayyy too much $$...and we owe them a god slap across the face like these folks

: JUSS TAYLOR IN PARKERSBURG WV...YEA YOUR DADDIES CHECK BOUNCED AND YOU TRIED TO GET YOUR MOM TO DRIVE UP TO CHICAGO TO PICKUP YOUR STUPID 4X12 BUT TO SAVE YOUR MOM THE GREIF OF BEING IN THE CAR FOR 10 HOURS EACH WAY WITH YOUR WINNIE ASS WE MAILED YOUR CAB OUT....YOU OWE US $600 AND

I HAVE TAKEN THE ROUT OF CONTACTING THE POLICE AND OUR LAWYER FOR YOUR STOLEN CAB....YOUR IN A HARD CORE BAND ...FORCED HAND ...AND YOU HAVE BALLS ON YOUR CHIN...YOU ARE NOT A MAN YOU ARE A THEIVING {censored} . AND THE FUNNY THING IS THIS WILL ALL COME BACK TO HAUNT YOU MOTHER AND FATHER AS THEY ARE THE ONES THAT BOUNCED THE CHECK......WE NOW KNOW WHO YOU SOLD IT TO AND I'M COMING TO VISIT THAT LITTLE TOWN SOON....I WILL FIND YOU AND I WILL GET MIKE TYSON ON YOUR ASS....

JUST THINKING OF YOU JUSS TAYLOR...SEE YA SOON...KEEP SOME LUBE IN YOUR POCKET...ITS GOING IN DRY

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Are they a subsidiary of the black metal band with the same name? I would only make sense from that post. :lol:

Unprofessional and unethical business practice move? Sure it is, but with this shitty economy and people ripping you off, you can't blame 'em for reacting that way.

FUNNY AS HELL NONETHELESS! :lol::lol::lol:

Archived