so what amps keep haunting you

magh8

• Members

I only have 2 the 5153 and the bogner TJ.

I played a evh when they first came out and really didn't spend much time with it so I don't have any real opinion of the amp..

Now I have technically owned a TJ but it arrived with the head shell seperated so never fired it up...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I want every micro amp head on the planet (Carvin V3M, Tiny Terror, & a Jet City Picovalve first) and an HR Deville III 212.

I've hatched this sick plan to have a wall shelf of 9 or ten micro heads feeding into a 212 and using 2 floor switchers to just plug in and click on which head I wanna play.

Haven't told my girl about this yet cuz, A: she wouldn't understand wtf I was saying, and B: she's totally had it with new gear arrivals......women or new gear?? Tough choice. But at least I can choose the sounds that come out of my gear.

• Members

I want every micro amp head on the planet (Carvin V3M, Tiny Terror, & a Jet City Picovalve first) and an HR Deville III 212.

I've hatched this sick plan to have a wall shelf of 9 or ten micro heads feeding into a 212 and using 2 floor switchers to just plug in and click on which head I wanna play.

Haven't told my girl about this yet cuz, A: she wouldn't understand wtf I was saying, and B: she's totally had it with new gear arrivals......women or new gear?? Tough choice.
But at least I can choose the sounds that come out of my gear.

:lol:

Also, this idea sounds awesome.

• Members

Haven't told my girl about this yet cuz, A: she wouldn't understand wtf I was saying, and B: she's totally had it with new gear arrivals......women or new gear?? Tough choice. But at least I can choose the sounds that come out of my gear.

Funny thing is, if it was shoes she'd totally understand, because satisfying the vain desire to have the perfect pair of shoes for every outfit is soooooo much more important than having the correct tools to express yourself as an artist. :lol:

• Members

Funny thing is, if it was shoes she'd totally understand, because satisfying the vain desire to have the perfect pair of shoes for every outfit is soooooo much more important than having the correct tools to express yourself as an artist.
:lol:

you more than hit that fkn nail on the head you obliterated it...

Archived