No announcement yet.

so what amps keep haunting you

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so what amps keep haunting you

I only have 2 the 5153 and the bogner TJ.
    I played a evh when they first came out and really didn't spend much time with it so I don't have any real opinion of the amp..

Now I have technically owned a TJ but it arrived with the head shell seperated so never fired it up...
    no more sig

Incoherent nonsensical post is incoherent and nonsensical.
    Originally Posted by LoopQuantumIt would never work. You're in outerspace, and breathing is a bitch.Originally Posted by BrendanOThere is something very wrong with a situation when I'd rather sleep with the naked cowboy.Vice President o' teh boosted midz clubGreat deals with; ENdtime, OverDriven, outforblood

Comment

Wat
      GIBSON | PRS | SQUIER | EPIPHONE | BLACKSTAR | PEAVEY | MARSHALL | JET CITY | CRATE (ZOMG!!!)

The Band

Good Transactions

Originally Posted by Ovid9

I thought it was more the fact your walls were covered in pictures of skinny guys with long hair.

How did you fap in a room like that?

Proud owner of the first NAD of the new HC

Comment

what's the problem here...there are only two amps that I have any gas for....
        no more sig

Comment

What's a TJ? Does it have a donkey show channel?

Ahhh, I see you edited your OP. Now it's making a little more sense.
          Originally Posted by LoopQuantumIt would never work. You're in outerspace, and breathing is a bitch.Originally Posted by BrendanOThere is something very wrong with a situation when I'd rather sleep with the naked cowboy.Vice President o' teh boosted midz clubGreat deals with; ENdtime, OverDriven, outforblood

Comment

What's a TJ? Does it have a donkey show channel?

twin jet you ass...lol
            no more sig

Comment

What about the amps haunt you so? Is it the mids, or the way they reflect light (in a cool way)?

Comment

twin jet you ass...lol

I lol'd fo realz.

Comment

wouldn't having gas for something be the same as being haunted by something???
                  no more sig

Comment

I lol'd fo realz.

that's good i was laughing as i typed it
                    no more sig

Comment

Sure, so what's bloating your sense of need?

Comment

I wanted a DSL 50 for years.

I bought one.

I'm happy now, and have no real desire for another amp. I'd like at least one more guitar and a new (smaller and lighter) bass rig, though.

Comment

sad thing I am not even sure why...guess it's the amp whore in me trying to break out again...lol
                          no more sig

Comment

Will never have SLO. Maybe JCA22h one day. If they are ever readily available.
                            http://www.youtube.com/user/primeholy

Originally Posted by decode6

Way to go primeholy, you've just killed Independent George.

Originally Posted by Arpanoid

I was meditating on the finer things of life and then I realized that PrimeHoly is the god of this forum. For real. no troll.

Originally Posted by eudaimonia02912

Just think: There must be thread ideas that pop in Charveldan's head, but which, after some thought, he rejects and decides not to post. Imagine how bizarre those ideas must be, if they don't even meet Charveldan's standards.

Comment

I want every micro amp head on the planet (Carvin V3M, Tiny Terror, & a Jet City Picovalve first) and an HR Deville III 212.

I've hatched this sick plan to have a wall shelf of 9 or ten micro heads feeding into a 212 and using 2 floor switchers to just plug in and click on which head I wanna play.

Haven't told my girl about this yet cuz, A: she wouldn't understand wtf I was saying, and B: she's totally had it with new gear arrivals......women or new gear?? Tough choice. But at least I can choose the sounds that come out of my gear.
                              Current Faves:
                              PRS Custom 24
                              1966 Ampeg Gemini I
                              Seymour Duncan SH-2n
                              Fulltone Plimsoul
                              ZVEX Fuzz Factory
                              EMG 89
                              Custom Audio Electronics Dual Fasel Inductor Wah
                              TC Electronics Nova Delay
                              Red Bears & George L's

Comment

Working...