More mojo needed: Double whammy.

JesterRace51

• Members

Well, as some of you may know...I just got out of a long term relationship with a woman I really loved.

Now, as if it couldn't get any worse, my aunt with stage 4 cancer is due to be leaving us within the week. It's spread throughout her body(starting from her breasts) and recently ended in the liver. Also went to the brain as well. Originally the doctors gave her 6 months about a month ago, but the last visit last week, the new results concluded that she has days left, and at the best, a week or two. She's strong, and she's lasted longer than the doctors have thought but unfortunately it's terminal, there's no beating it outside of some kind of miracle, and I expect to be attending her funeral within the coming weeks. I've grown up around this woman since I was about 3 years old. I stayed with her, and my uncle(she's my uncle's wife) for years at a time helping them on their farm. She's the sweetest lady you'll ever meet, and is really something with animals. She has this touch that can make even the most skiddish animals come eat right from her hand. It's truly an incredible site. I went and saw her last weekend, and she's talking very low and quietly. She can't form sentences too well, and she's really losing all of her memory/mental capacity. She wanders aimlessly through the night, we don't know why exactly.

Sucks. To lose two loved ones in the span of a week or two. I think this has to be the roughest patch of my life I've experienced, but I guess it's preparation for when I inevitably have to bury my parents({censored} I don't even want to think about it).

Life sucks man.

• Members

Bump: My aunt mary just passed away 11:05EST 11/12/11. She was on speaker phone with my uncle doing the speaking for her. She passed away while on the phone with my entire family in the living room listening in saying our goodbyes. I didn't even get my chance to say my peace. Absolutely heartbroken, and besides my family...I gotta handle this on my own. I guess this is about the only time I wish I was still with my ex, because at least she was good at making me feel better when things went wrong for me. She was mumbling somewords, and my uncle was translating. We kind of heard her take one deep breath over the phone, and then nothing. My uncle went silent, I heard him starting to break up into tears, and he simply said.. "Mom, Dad...she's gone." The hospice-nurse was present, and took all her vital signs to be sure. No pulse. No hearbeat. No brain activity.

R.I.P Aunt Mary. I hope the lord keeps you pain free, and surrounded by the animals you love so much and you live your life on a giant farm gardening just like you liked. Not a good time to be JesterRace fellas. Definitely not a good time.

Archived