X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More mojo needed: Double whammy.

Well, as some of you may know...I just got out of a long term relationship with a woman I really loved.

Now, as if it couldn't get any worse, my aunt with stage 4 cancer is due to be leaving us within the week. It's spread throughout her body(starting from her breasts) and recently ended in the liver. Also went to the brain as well. Originally the doctors gave her 6 months about a month ago, but the last visit last week, the new results concluded that she has days left, and at the best, a week or two. She's strong, and she's lasted longer than the doctors have thought but unfortunately it's terminal, there's no beating it outside of some kind of miracle, and I expect to be attending her funeral within the coming weeks. I've grown up around this woman since I was about 3 years old. I stayed with her, and my uncle(she's my uncle's wife) for years at a time helping them on their farm. She's the sweetest lady you'll ever meet, and is really something with animals. She has this touch that can make even the most skiddish animals come eat right from her hand. It's truly an incredible site. I went and saw her last weekend, and she's talking very low and quietly. She can't form sentences too well, and she's really losing all of her memory/mental capacity. She wanders aimlessly through the night, we don't know why exactly.

Sucks. To lose two loved ones in the span of a week or two. I think this has to be the roughest patch of my life I've experienced, but I guess it's preparation for when I inevitably have to bury my parents(**************** I don't even want to think about it).

Life sucks man.
    Originally Posted by katillac

The only reason you haven't yet been banned and this thread locked is because we love to give people enough rope to hang themselves. Consider that to be the only time you'll ever be referred to as well hung.

Gear:

Biased Peavey 5150
    Marshall 1960BV
    Marshall 1960A
    LTD EC-1000VB(EMG 81/60)
    Late 80s Jackson Dinky Professional(EMG 85/SA/SA)
    06 Jackson DK2 (sold recently )
    Peavey 50/50 & Blackface Rocktron Chameleon

Smooth Deals: ChrisJD

5150 Crew

Damn man. Life is beating on you right now. Mojo sent.

Cancer is a bitch.
    Originally Posted by TheEternal

Can't you just let Jesus melt your face?

Originally Posted by Neilrocks25

life's too short not to eat bee's

Good Transactions

Peavey Bravo 112, Acoustic Control Corp 150 (x2), Peavey VTM120, Mesa Metal Grille Halfback 2x12, Tubeworks vert 2x12, Peavey 1810
    Godin SD24, Squier Standard Strat, Ibanez "Millenium" Destroyer, Agile 3100, Squier Classic Vibe Tele, Peavey Reactor

Fix Congress First

Comment

It sure is bro. Thanks heaps

The only reason you haven't yet been banned and this thread locked is because we love to give people enough rope to hang themselves. Consider that to be the only time you'll ever be referred to as well hung.

Gear:

Biased Peavey 5150
      Marshall 1960BV
      Marshall 1960A
      LTD EC-1000VB(EMG 81/60)

5150 Crew

Comment

**************** cancer.

Mojo sent.
        got a question about TITAN amps? ask me
        here

my website

TITAN AMPS on myspace

My band:Last Comes Gunfire

Comment

mojo bro. keep on pushin on through these hard times.
          Originally Posted by OverDriven

That is probably the single most ****************ed up thing I've ever seen posted on HCAF. Congrats.

Good deals with: jnepo1

Comment

Jeez, that ****************ing sucks!!!!

I know this place can get a bit jaded, but we're here for you just p.m. K?
            Originally Posted by rhino55

Crab_Cake hates you. Hope you can live with that

Originally Posted by justcrash

There are plenty of places on the Internet to be "funny" with a cock, besides a musicians forum.

"There is no one who is totally useless. You can always serve as a bad example."

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...bandID=1122761

Comment

**************** cancer.

Mojo sent.

THIS.

I also have a very dear friend currently dying from stage 4 cancer that started in her breast and has spread to her lungs. She's one of the sweetest human beings I've ever known.

Sincerest mojo sent, and to reiterate... **************** CANCER!!!
              Member of the Mesa/Boogie Mob m/m/

Uses & abuses: Mesa/Fender/Charvel/Jackson/Gibson/every pedal ever created.

Good deals: The Rossness, Laura the Valve Queen

Mustaine-Who? is a scammer, avoid this prick like the PLAGUE!

Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

So in conclusion, if you like ******************** then you like Strats. If you don't like Strats, it's because you secretly don't like ********************.

Originally Posted by NaturalBornBoy

Sheikpwnt

Originally Posted by Murdoch

We like to think of it as you leaving a foot-wide trail of fishy-smelling sand wherever you go.

Comment

Gat damn cancer strikes again

Major mojo sent dude
                You don't win friends with salad

BRO CLUB MEMBER: NaturalBornBro

All that is needed for the triumph of evil, is that good men do nothing - Edmund Burke

What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty or democracy? - Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

Naw man, life is good.
                  Celebrate the opportunity you had to know someone that amazing and that she knew you back!
                  Mojo sent.
                  '12 Carvin DC800
                  '08 Loomis FR EMG 707's
                  ---
                  Splawn Quickrod EL34's (Purple)
                  AxeFX Ultra
                  ART SLA-2

http://www.youtube.com/aconstantbattle
                  ---
                  Super Sexy Splawn Society

Comment

Bump: My aunt mary just passed away 115EST 11/12/11. She was on speaker phone with my uncle doing the speaking for her. She passed away while on the phone with my entire family in the living room listening in saying our goodbyes. I didn't even get my chance to say my peace. Absolutely heartbroken, and besides my family...I gotta handle this on my own. I guess this is about the only time I wish I was still with my ex, because at least she was good at making me feel better when things went wrong for me. She was mumbling somewords, and my uncle was translating. We kind of heard her take one deep breath over the phone, and then nothing. My uncle went silent, I heard him starting to break up into tears, and he simply said.. "Mom, Dad...she's gone." The hospice-nurse was present, and took all her vital signs to be sure. No pulse. No hearbeat. No brain activity.

R.I.P Aunt Mary. I hope the lord keeps you pain free, and surrounded by the animals you love so much and you live your life on a giant farm gardening just like you liked. Not a good time to be JesterRace fellas. Definitely not a good time.

Gear:

Biased Peavey 5150
                    Marshall 1960BV
                    Marshall 1960A
                    LTD EC-1000VB(EMG 81/60)

5150 Crew

Comment

My condolences to you and your loved ones, bro She's in peace now and in a much better place.

All that is needed for the triumph of evil, is that good men do nothing - Edmund Burke

What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty or democracy? - Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

My condolences to you and your loved ones, bro She's in peace now and in a much better place.

I know man. Thank you for your kind wishes. I'm doing everything I can to keep my chin up.

Gear:

Biased Peavey 5150
                        Marshall 1960BV
                        Marshall 1960A
                        LTD EC-1000VB(EMG 81/60)

5150 Crew

Comment

Sorry man.

My condolences go out to you and your family.
                          Originally Posted by TheEternal

Can't you just let Jesus melt your face?

Originally Posted by Neilrocks25

life's too short not to eat bee's

Good Transactions

Peavey Bravo 112, Acoustic Control Corp 150 (x2), Peavey VTM120, Mesa Metal Grille Halfback 2x12, Tubeworks vert 2x12, Peavey 1810
                          Godin SD24, Squier Standard Strat, Ibanez "Millenium" Destroyer, Agile 3100, Squier Classic Vibe Tele, Peavey Reactor

Fix Congress First

Comment

I know man. Thank you for your kind wishes. I'm doing everything I can to keep my chin up.

Keep yourself busy and your mind occupied with work or what have you. Helped me when my granny passed away last month.

Comment

Working...
                            X