HAI GUYS! Allow me to ruin your night?

THEE HAMMER

• Members

I have some jean jackets, but no shirts.....hmmmmmm

and ......

clintinpaper.jpg

I was in the paper last week during the standoff.

Pffft, since when is the paper "news." :cop::D

And, honestly, you are from.....NC? VA? Somewhere vaguely southern, but not really geographically anyway. You should own at least 2 jean shirts. One with no sleeves and one with full sleeves for "dress up" occasions.

*Flashes back to 8th grade when jean shirts and silk shirts were the {censored}*

• Members

Pffft, since when is the paper "news."
:cop::D

And, honestly, you are from.....NC? VA? Somewhere vaguely southern, but not really geographically anyway. You should own at least 2 jean shirts. One with no sleeves and one with full sleeves for "dress up" occasions.

*Flashes back to 8th grade when jean shirts and silk shirts were the {censored}*

I have a jean shirt but it is huge on me, I still fit into my clothes from middles school, and look better in them now lololol.

and it's a fairly large newspaper on page 2 son! I'll try to get more media attention though.

• Members

I have a jean shirt but it is huge on me, I still fit into my clothes from middles school, and look better in them now lololol.

and it's a fairly large newspaper on page 2 son! I'll try to get more media attention though.

Well, at least it wasn't on the "police blotter" page. :cop:

Archived