CSB Bigbangtheory/LadyLoopPwnt etc...

LoopQuantum

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

CSB. I don't get that show. I've watched it a bunch, but it's never got more than a light smirk from me. Just seems like a typical sitcom. I'm obviously in the minority here though as most people seem to love it. I prefer more ironic and intelligent humour like Curb.

• Members

CSB. I don't get that show. I've watched it a bunch, but it's never got more than a light smirk from me. Just seems like a typical sitcom. I'm obviously in the minority here though as most people seem to love it. I prefer more ironic and
intelligent
humour like Curb.

Being an asshole is intelligent humor? :cop:

And lol at Loop. Hey, she knows you're a dork and still loves ya, can't ask for much more than that! :D

• Members

The Big Bang Theory irks the {censored} out of me. I can't watch more than two minutes of it without wanting to go into the TV and stab every goddamn character on the show.

This, but sometimes I just can't help but watch. :lol:

• Members

I've asked my girls (wife/kid-big fans)) why they (BBT characters) don't just kill Sheldon. They hate him so much.....rolleyes, jokes, aggravation..mean and nasty to him.

They tell me, apparently, he gets royalties from his super smart ideas allowing them to sponge off him. It could be a big pile of steaming BS to misdirect me and allow them to enjoy a simple TV show. :)

• Members

I've asked my girls (wife/kid-big fans)) why they (BBT characters) don't just kill Sheldon. They hate him so much.....rolleyes, jokes, aggravation..mean and nasty to him.

They tell me, apparently, he gets royalties from his super smart ideas allowing them to sponge off him. It could be a big pile of steaming BS to misdirect me and allow them to enjoy a simple TV show.
:)

It's because he is only one lab accident away from being a super villain, and no one wants to mess with that.

• Members

The Big Bang Theory irks the {censored} out of me. I can't watch more than two minutes of it without wanting to go into the TV and stab every goddamn character on the show.

+1

it's amazing (and somewhat depressing) to hear so many say they like this show. Not a bit funny IMO.

• Members

Yeah, in VERY measured doses I like it and can find it funny. But after about 5 minutes I sort of want them all to die. However, it takes 5 seconds of larry david to send me into a psychotic rage...so... :idk:

Archived