No announcement yet.

Decisions... Soldano SLO or 65amps Empire

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decisions... Soldano SLO or 65amps Empire

Obviously these are two differnt animals but with the option to choose between them which one would you choose and why? I have an SLO and just recently purchased the 65amps Empire and it's a great amp and does what it's advertised to do which is produce proper british tones in a 22 watt package! The deal with my wife when I bought the amp was that I would sell the SLO to pay my savings account back but I've noticed here within the past couple of weeks that quite a few SLO's have come up for sell with rediculously low prices which probably has a lot to do with the time of the year and money being a little tight. So, do I sell my Soldano at a bit of a loss or sell the 65amps which I'm pretty confident I can get back what I paid? What would you do if you were in my shoes?

Keep both and try to find another way to replenish your savings. Seriously.

Comment

Personally I would keep the SLO. Which one do you like more?
      Amp: Fuchs ODS 50 SLX, Soldano Hot Rod 50, EHX .22 Caliber, Mesa Recto 2x12 (3/4 Back Tan, C90s), Jet City 2x12
      Guitars: 07 PRS Singlecut Satin Nitro, Fender Telecaster
      Pedalboard: MXR Carbon Copy, Line 6 M9, Keeley C4 Compressor, Fulltone OCD, TC Polytune Mini
      Keys: Moog Micromoog, Roland Juno Di, Korg Microkorg

Good Deals: framushead, hivedestruction, geekocaster, Vrockowner, Abstract, thinkpad20, The Anomaly, jbyjnkx57, nothingeined, duncan, facefirst, Mark Wein, Mr. Spoon

Comment

I would keep the one that suited my needs the most...or keep my wife out of my gear decisions
        got a question about TITAN amps? ask me
        here

my website

TITAN AMPS on myspace

My band:Last Comes Gunfire

Comment

Working...
        X