MacBook Air has some competition

Mavesicles

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Everything Asus has ever done has been more impressive than anything Apple has ever done :facepalm: The problem is that the hipster types that you see on Apple commercials are accepted in society...

A majority of men in society dress like girls now, and that's accepted, thus Apple puts emo boys on their commercials and the products take off!

• Members

Everything Asus has ever done has been more impressive than anything Apple has ever done
:facepalm:
The problem is that the hipster types that you see on Apple commercials are accepted in society...

A majority of men in society dress like girls now, and that's accepted, thus Apple puts emo boys on their commercials and the products take off!

One big difference is OSX.

• Members

One big difference is OSX.

Elaborate. I grew up on apples. I have NEVER ran into an issue on Windows that made me say, "geez I really wish I had an apple computer". Same goes for my Android phone. Life isn't as hard as OS brand fanbois make it out to be. All different ways of getting to the same goal.

• Members

Elaborate. I grew up on apples. I have NEVER ran into an issue on Windows that made me say, "geez I really wish I had an apple computer". Same goes for my Android phone. Life isn't as hard as OS brand fanbois make it out to be. All different ways of getting to the same goal.

They just run differently.

I don't really do much on a computer other than music and browsing, so my macbook that I got for, wait for it, $400 with upgraded ram and harddrive, does the job perfectly for me. My phone on the other hand, I do a bit on, and I prefer Androids over iPhones for it. You're just one opinionated, "Everything has to be how I like it or else." Kind of person, eh?

• Members

Guys, just choose whatever u want ( i chose Apple in 1986).

I am saying just choose what is best for you cause if we get into the same argument we will need 3,000 years and billions of post to reach a conclusion.

• Members

I don't really do much on a computer other than music and browsing, so my macbook that I got for, wait for it,
$400 with upgraded ram and harddrive,
does the job perfectly for me. My phone on the other hand, I do a bit on, and I prefer Androids over iPhones for it. You're just one opinionated, "Everything has to be how I like it or else." Kind of person, eh?

Fuuu

Relatively new model?

• Members

Guys, just choose whatever u want ( i chose Apple in 1986).

I am saying just choose what is best for you cause if we get into the same argument we will need 3,000 years and billions of post to reach a conclusion.

+1, neither are better.

That said, that Asus is grabbing my attention.

OH GOD AN APPLE USER SAYING THAT, THE WORLD IS GOING TO EXPLODE!!!1!

• Members

+1, neither are better.

That said, that Asus is grabbing my attention.

OH GOD AN APPLE USER SAYING THAT, THE WORLD IS GOING TO EXPLODE!!!1!

I think Eco realized that life is too short when he lost a friend (murdered) last night and has had family in the IC room in the last week to discuss small things.

• Members

I don't really do much on a computer other than music and browsing, so my macbook that I got for, wait for it, $400 with upgraded ram and harddrive, does the job perfectly for me. My phone on the other hand, I do a bit on, and I prefer Androids over iPhones for it. You're just one opinionated, "Everything has to be how I like it or else." Kind of person, eh?

No, bro. I buy what works best for me and since I'm a working class daddy of 2 kids that often involves the option that will get the job done for the least money.

Since we're all musicians here, Reaper and Windows 7 does EVERYTHING I could ever hope for a recording program and OS to do.

I haven't died on the internet yet because I don't use Apple, I still hold my guard high though.

• Members

Apple will sue and attempt to put them out of the business. I'm typing on my crappy iPad 2 now because Apple has such a ferocious legal team that even Samsung, which beats the {censored} out of Apple in every head-to-head comparison, is having troubles getting its Galaxy Tablet to market because Apple is suing in a dozen countries and has gotten it blocked in Germany. I have a Galaxy Android phone and it beats my son's iPhone every which way. I see how much easier I can do things in Android than in IOS.

Latest: All of a sudden I cannot get my movies onto my iPad. Why? Well, I used a file manager, FileApp Pro, to get the movies to the iPad, then the "Open in" function to open in GPlayer which plays everything....but it stopped working with the latest update to IOS5. Turns out: It's happened to lots of people using different apps. Apple's "Open in" function now won't pass a file bigger than 350 megs, where before it would. Typical Apple. If you don't BUY the movie via iTunes, and transfer it to the iPad via iTunes, then they cripple the function to block it. Apple is the most dictatorial system. Do it their way, spend your retirement doing it their way, or you cannot do it.

And if anyone else finds a way to do it Apple sues the {censored} out of them, whether they have grounds or not on the pure intimidation factor.

And iTunes just wiped all the older movies I had on my iPod off THAT ancient toy. No fail-safes, no going backwards.

And Steve Jobs thought himself "anti-establishment" and "pro-freedom". Bull{censored}!

• Members

Apple will sue and attempt to put them out of the business. I'm typing on my crappy iPad 2 now because Apple has such a ferocious legal team that even Samsung, which beats the {censored} out of Apple in every head-to-head comparison, is having troubles getting its Galaxy Tablet to market because Apple is suing in a dozen countries and has gotten it blocked in Germany. I have a Galaxy Android phone and it beats my son's iPhone every which way. I see how much easier I can do things in Android than in IOS.

Latest: All of a sudden I cannot get my movies onto my iPad. Why? Well, I used a file manager, FileApp Pro, to get the movies to the iPad, then the "Open in" function to open in GPlayer which plays everything....but it stopped working with the latest update to IOS5. Turns out: It's happened to lots of people using different apps. Apple's "Open in" function now won't pass a file bigger than 350 megs, where before it would. Typical Apple. If you don't BUY the movie via iTunes, and transfer it to the iPad via iTunes, then they cripple the function to block it. Apple is the most dictatorial system. Do it their way, spend your retirement doing it their way, or you cannot do it.

And if anyone else finds a way to do it Apple sues the {censored} out of them, whether they have grounds or not on the pure intimidation factor.

And iTunes just wiped all the older movies I had on my iPod off THAT ancient toy. No fail-safes, no going backwards.

And Steve Jobs thought himself "anti-establishment" and "pro-freedom". Bull{censored}!

Total agreement and my mojo for the ass-raping from Apple fanbois that you're about to get.

• Members

Is said best bud getting another new pro from the school anytime soon?
:cop:

He just got a Mac Tower pro that he runs Pro Tools 10 on through school for a ridiculous discount, but he keeps the MB for browsing. The Tower only has the internet on when he's moving files to dropbox, then it goes offline again.

Archived