No announcement yet.

my lazy, missing school/truant teenager

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my lazy, missing school/truant teenager

I swear I want to kick the s**t out of this lazy bum. He's failing his freshman year so far. All E's. He's to tired or doesn't "feel good" so he can't get to school on time or at all. WTF? He just got back from a weekend military camp that has great success with teens and he's already back to the same old.

Just got a letter from the school about his truancy and that they have to notify the court. F**k!!!!

/CSB
    =====
    Smooth transactions with: V-type (x2), torgeot, teflondog, spindlergallery , MrSandMan, mikerockstar, Sinster, dangolguitartec, sfam198, landbriancoe, Uberscha11,mttmg,andy43,jimithing5150,MattWV,alxml r789,fulcrumpoint,Inca Roads,Rgkchile,Mason Wells,Powerglide350,dustinoneil, chuckmehh, Further Lo, skaaks, Kano2864212, VTM, Adversor, dustman283

Originally Posted by SweepLegatto

The noise comes from the cabinet, not from the pots of the front panel.

FAIL = YOUR SON = BURGER KING =FREE BURGERS FOR YOU = WIN
    Guitars:
    2012 Gibson Les Paul 50's Tribute Goldtop
    2011 Ibanez RG3550MZ Galaxy Black
    Amps:
    Marshall 78' JMP MKII 2204
    Peavey XXX 4x12 Slant
    Effects:
    Fulltone OCD
    MXR Chorus 3 Knob
    DOD Phasor 401
    MXR Carbon Copy
    Barber Tone Press
    Korg PitchBlack Tuner
    ToneBone Bigshot ABY/EFX
    MKS Pedal Pad II

Comment

Maybe he's smoking too much weed. Idk, try spending more time with him if possible?
      Rivera K-Tre
      Randall T2

Carvin, Gibson, ESP

Good deals with: Shredtilurded, Juggernaut, Guillatool1( x2 ), MatrixClaw, CRANK,Clonexx, Chris the Asian, Slav123, lfrz93, ldonnell89, Khoifish321, bankboy, JJPSGAK, DTorg, jdr94, Yo_Squig, coolblues309, samthinguy, MorgMetal666, Uberthrall, Duke318, Harris, Katana, mctallica1, JerEvil, GuidanceofSin, phreddy, O'Rourke, Toshiro, the4thlast1, aywilson, shask, NeoAngelo, TomCray, scottcrud,sdgails, GibsonVMan, 100 watt

Comment

drive him to school every morning.

Take away his TV/comp/video games etc.....fill his evening with chores so he has no time for anythng else.

He'll be tired early & crash, which means he will wake up early enough for school.
        Spam: shipped to lower 48 only, MO & Cashiers check or Paypal gift no spam today shipped conusGood trans : Dominick, Bass_n_Drums, Gitfiddler, cobrahead1030, STEEL KAGE, 17 Tubes, cursed1, Moshaholic, tele0507, Dangles ct, Assumer, Yabba, Jopop, Troublehead, detunedman, tsunamijesus, Norton666, SkyHighRocks, archers6, Billcheckrules, Juggernaut.

Comment

What the **************** is an E?
          -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Originally Posted by Dew Knot Hump

I've said this before but **************** Musicians Friend in their stupid ****************ing faces.

Originally Posted by rickenvox

Realizing Ringo's talent is just a litmus test to identify musical idiots

Originally Posted by PFB

Ringo may have been the weakest link of the Beatles, but that's like being the worst president on Mt. Rushmore.

Comment

What the **************** is an E?

E = Epic fail in school
            =====
            Smooth transactions with: V-type (x2), torgeot, teflondog, spindlergallery , MrSandMan, mikerockstar, Sinster, dangolguitartec, sfam198, landbriancoe, Uberscha11,mttmg,andy43,jimithing5150,MattWV,alxml r789,fulcrumpoint,Inca Roads,Rgkchile,Mason Wells,Powerglide350,dustinoneil, chuckmehh, Further Lo, skaaks, Kano2864212, VTM, Adversor, dustman283

Originally Posted by SweepLegatto

The noise comes from the cabinet, not from the pots of the front panel.

Comment

trainset wrote:Ill never forget you Z...Could do with a hand with shane and hobo later if you have any pointers

Comment

Seriously? I hated waking up for school, but 'not going' wasn't an option. Half the time when I was sick, my mom made me go anyway.

You're the adult/parent in this situation. It's an easy fix. You hold all the power, money, and make all the decisions - you're child does what you will him to, otherwise the hammer crusheth the life from his ****************ty little soul.

Seriously, throw him out of the house and tell him you'll wait with him at the bus stop if he doesn't do it on his own. That should be embarassing enough to force him to go. Also have the,"I know you probably think I'm a moron, but I knew kids who are doing what you're doing when I was your age, and now they pump gas for a living at the age of 45."

Comment

Seriously? I hated waking up for school, but 'not going' wasn't an option. Half the time when I was sick, my mom made me go anyway.

You're the adult/parent in this situation. It's an easy fix. You hold all the power, money, and make all the decisions - you're child does what you will him to, otherwise the hammer crusheth the life from his ****************ty little soul.

Seriously, throw him out of the house and tell him you'll wait with him at the bus stop if he doesn't do it on his own. That should be embarassing enough to force him to go. Also have the,"I know you probably think I'm a moron, but I knew kids who are doing what you're doing when I was your age, and now they pump gas for a living at the age of 45."
                  This.

Comment

Foot, meet ASS.
                    Member of the Mesa/Boogie Mob m/m/

Uses & abuses: Mesa/Fender/Charvel/Jackson/Gibson/every pedal ever created.

Good deals: The Rossness, Laura the Valve Queen

Mustaine-Who? is a scammer, avoid this prick like the PLAGUE!

Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

So in conclusion, if you like pussy then you like Strats. If you don't like Strats, it's because you secretly don't like pussy.

Originally Posted by NaturalBornBoy

Sheikpwnt

Originally Posted by Murdoch

We like to think of it as you leaving a foot-wide trail of fishy-smelling sand wherever you go.

Comment

buy him Skyrim. Let him play for about an hour. Take Skyrim and tell him he can't play until grades improve. He'll either improve his grade or you'll get a phonecall from the cops telling you they caught him trying to shoplift a videogame
                      Originally Posted by OverDriven

That is probably the single most ****************ed up thing I've ever seen posted on HCAF. Congrats.

Good deals with: jnepo1

Comment

I swear I want to kick the s**t out of this lazy bum. He's failing his freshman year so far. All E's. He's to tired or doesn't "feel good" so he can't get to school on time or at all. WTF? He just got back from a weekend military camp that has great success with teens and he's already back to the same old.

Just got a letter from the school about his truancy and that they have to notify the court. F**k!!!!

/CSB

So what were you like as a teenager?
                        Good Transactions - Peavey VTM Mods Lounge
                        The Legacy Of...

Comment

- be the big bad dad and kick his butt = he'll despise you
                          - be the nice guy and do nothing = your best friend
                          Hamilton Steele CD's / Hamilton Steele MP3 Downloads / Hamilton Steele iTunes

Comment

Yep. Time to sell all his toys. Grounded, phone, PC, video games, money and chores etc.

He is stressing you the **************** out. Sell his gear and buy yourself a guitar.

He will see it as a massive injustice. So he will have a taste of justice for once. You can't shout, threaten, reason with some people...some people actually like it.

As for driving him to school. **************** that. That is putting you out. Tell him he will be kicked out of the house if he does not go. He may take you seriously after his cold turkey to Scrim/warcraft/texting bitches etc kicks in.

Also book him some time with the school counselor. if he has a deeper problem it may come out, if not it will be a cringe worthy experience for him.
                            Check out my band "Tock" Debut album coming out soon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQoQgpMooyY

Comment

- be the big bad dad and kick his butt = he'll despise you
                              - be the nice guy and do nothing = your best friend

Yeah, that'll work.

It's not your job to be his "best friend" right now, it's your job to be his FATHER. The "best friend" **************** can come later, when he's old enough to appreciate you kickin' his ass back into line.
                              Member of the Mesa/Boogie Mob m/m/

Uses & abuses: Mesa/Fender/Charvel/Jackson/Gibson/every pedal ever created.

Good deals: The Rossness, Laura the Valve Queen

Mustaine-Who? is a scammer, avoid this prick like the PLAGUE!

Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

So in conclusion, if you like pussy then you like Strats. If you don't like Strats, it's because you secretly don't like pussy.

Originally Posted by NaturalBornBoy

Sheikpwnt

Originally Posted by Murdoch

We like to think of it as you leaving a foot-wide trail of fishy-smelling sand wherever you go.

Comment

Working...
                              X