Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who here owns one amp?

small practice amps dont count
    Originally Posted by exafro

I can alternate pick like a mofo, and it has nothing to do with practice.

Originally Posted by carlstretch

My kids are older now and have all shot hundreds of rounds thru my shotguns and handguns. They know how to use them and I'm not worried about them playing cowboys and indians with them.

Originally Posted by redeye5

you know whats classy as ****************? ****************ing your wife in the ass and telling the internet beforehand!

Me! I have the VC50 and its all i need, i even sold off my cabs because i dont need them since getting the VC
    Vanquish Mystique Custom
    Marshall JCM900 4100ri
    Marshall 1960a
    Ibanez TS9
    Ibanez AD9
    Korg Pitchblack
    Sanyo Eneloop

Comment

Splawn Nitro is all I got!
      Gibson Les Paul Custom '68 ReissueA few pedalsSplawn NitroMesa/Boogie 2x12Good transactions w/: Mizati20, SiCKboy78, BionicMark, MRAAJR, ::fred::

Comment

My Killer Ant wants to know why no small amps count ?
        "Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more."
        Nikola Tesla

Comment

My Killer Ant wants to know why no small amps count ?

I mean like Roland cubes or MG25s. **************** like that
          Originally Posted by exafro

I can alternate pick like a mofo, and it has nothing to do with practice.

Originally Posted by carlstretch

My kids are older now and have all shot hundreds of rounds thru my shotguns and handguns. They know how to use them and I'm not worried about them playing cowboys and indians with them.

Originally Posted by redeye5

you know whats classy as ****************? ****************ing your wife in the ass and telling the internet beforehand!

Comment

hmm I'm out then , but I do have The"one" amp for me

"Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more."
            Nikola Tesla

Comment

I own one....times eight.
              =====
              Smooth transactions with: V-type (x2), torgeot, teflondog, spindlergallery , MrSandMan, mikerockstar, Sinster, dangolguitartec, sfam198, landbriancoe, Uberscha11,mttmg,andy43,jimithing5150,MattWV,alxml r789,fulcrumpoint,Inca Roads,Rgkchile,Mason Wells,Powerglide350,dustinoneil, chuckmehh, Further Lo, skaaks, Kano2864212, VTM, Adversor, dustman283

Originally Posted by SweepLegatto

The noise comes from the cabinet, not from the pots of the front panel.

Comment

Axe-FX ultra + power amp... it's all I've owned for about two years. And in fact, ever since I bought the snax three years ago, the only other amp I've owned was a blackstar HT-5, which I had for about 5 days.
                Guitars: Washburn WG-587 | Roter | Fernandes | Tokai
                Rig: Fractal Audio Axe-FX Ultra -> ART SLA-2

Bands: Solecism (prog death) | Kisama (black) | Kuroi (brutal) | Embalm (death metal)
                Clips/songs (many styles): soundclick|netmusicians
                Vids: youtube

( ─━─ ω ─━─  )

Comment

Yep, Axe-FX Ultra rig here too.
                  Originally Posted by Norton666 (15/07/2009)

Give it 6 months and the Axe-Fx will be mentioned in the same sentence as the Johnson Millenium stuff.

Comment

me, then. one carmen ghia. my others are bass or lil practice amps.

Comment

I only have one amp...for now
                      got a question about TITAN amps? ask me
                      here

my website

TITAN AMPS on myspace

My band:Last Comes Gunfire

Comment

one 5w
                        one head (JTM45)
                        one rack

does that count?
                        Sig: don't care enough to have oneWAIT!!! - www.guitarampboard.com

Comment

I find it good to have multiple amps to rotate. Keeps down on buying and selling if you can rotate the ones you already own. You can own the best **************************** amp in the world but not necessarily want to play through it every day. My ears are alot like my weiner... They like variety.
                          Tonerite
                          Mercury Magnetic power cords
                          Monster Power Professional Powercenter Pro 1000

Comment

I've got a Jet City 20watt combo.

Though I've just bought a power amp to go with my Pod Pro so, soon I'll have two.
                            Guitars:
                            PRS Single Cut Trem
                            PRS CE22
                            Fender CIJ Strat
                            Ibanez GSR180

Amp:
                            Digitech GSP1101
                            Peavey Classic 120 Power Amp
                            Marshall 1936 2x12

Good deals with Satannica, Kaz2550, SimonC, Markymarc1979, Chris.novak

My Music: http://soundcloud.com/steve-p-5

Comment

I don't. I wish I could, but I've come to the conclusion that it isn't possible. See sig for gear.
                              Guitars: Godin Session CB, Larrivee D-05, Ibanez RG, Hagstrom Swede
                              Amps/Cabs: Fargen Miniplex MKII, Egnater Tweaker, Fender Mustang III, Mills Afterburner 4x12

Good deals: Dimebag11, guitarslinger, ThePunisherTF, Wayne87mott, Kev324, zack, alaskaehlers, c2ply, ak37, droptrd, dboy5150, dropthisd, rbasaria, Shooto, Jon Hiller, DoubleBarrel, BabyDaddy, Edge11, bdhn, the gunslinger

"Hi, I'm Yesterday...and today I am looking for Tomorrow"- Maina

Comment

Working...
                              X