The Safety Fire - Music Video

Parka Dez

• Members

[video=youtube;ROR4KWUA9rg]

This is the first single from our debut album "Grind The Ocean" which is being released by InsideOut Music/Century Media - Feb 27th (UK/EU) and Feb 28th (US).

The album was produced and mixed by myself, and mastered by Jens Bogren. Can't wait to get it out! Album artwork is below. Love to hear peoples feedback on everything and anything!

Album%20small.jpg

• Members

you guys are really amazing. Your vocalist has one of the BEST voices in the biz, hes fantastic. Also i admire the way you guys wear your guitars so high and still look badass. Great song, great video, just kickass all around. I hope you guys do big things, you seem really cool and make great music.

• Members

you guys are really amazing. Your vocalist has one of the BEST voices in the biz, hes fantastic.

Seriously? In my opinion he nearly ruins an otherwise incredible band :(

I remember when Dez posted the video of this song that has the lyrics scrolling across and I was like :confused: and :freak: the whole time trying to match the lyrics to what the guy was actually saying

• Members

Seriously? In my opinion he nearly ruins an otherwise incredible band
:(

I remember when Dez posted the video of this song that has the lyrics scrolling across and I was like
:confused:
and
:freak:
the whole time trying to match the lyrics to what the guy was actually saying

yeah i love his vox. I think he really stands out and sounds different and actually reminds me a TINY bit of Richard PAtrick at times from Filter, he has that really cool rasp that you cant teach. Its refreshing to hear this guy compared to whats out there imo. Funny how two people can hear the same thing and have opposite opinions lol. Still luv ya brospeh!

• Members

Thanks guys, really appreciate the feedback. Sean is definitely a love/hate vibe. Hopefully after an albums worth you will get used to it haha

Phrophus - We really hope so. Add us on FB to keep up dated with us. I will definitely post any tours we get on here though.

Timmy - Cheers! Very much appreciated.

jnurp - Not the first time I have heard him being compared to Richard Patrick. Can't say I'm that familiar with Filter, but will definitely check it out.

• Members

First of all, I think you write some amazing guitarwork. It's really, really good. The production is clean, if a bit sterile. I think you guys would sound better with a bit more raw, less "produced" sounding tone. It sounds really good, but it's precise to the point of losing a bit of life IMO. The vocalist gets the job done and is good at the style, but he doesn't feel unique or different from the other djent style vocalists. I would love to hear a band like this with a vocalist that is very unique like Cedric from ATDI/The Mars Volta. I feel the same way about Periphery - they're amazing, but at times it's like listening to a machine. All of that said, you have one of the very best bands I've heard on HCAF. You guys are excellent musicians, and I don't think there's a person on this forum that wouldn't be proud to be in a band of this caliber.

Archived