Popular rock songs that are fun to play for a bar band.

Clinically Deaf

• Members

I'm thinking of starting a cover/bar band with a couple buddies, and I need to get together a song list of some popular rock songs that a wide audience would enjoy, but that are still fun to play. Unfortunately in my whole itunes there's only a couple songs that I think would fit the bill so I would like your input. It'll prob be a four piece or maybe five piece group, two guitars, bass, drums, and maybe keys, so that may narrow things down slightly. Thanks fellas.

• Members

I'm thinking of starting a cover/bar band with a couple buddies, and I need to get together a song list of some popular rock songs that a wide audience would enjoy, but that are still fun to play. Unfortunately in my whole itunes there's only a couple songs that I think would fit the bill so I would like your input. It'll prob be a four piece or maybe five piece group, two guitars, bass, drums, and maybe keys, so that may narrow things down slightly. Thanks fellas.

What's the age range of your target audience? What local clubs/bars are hiring, and what goes over well in those venues?

Archived