NAD - Marshall Class 5 Limited Edition White Tolex

yell03

• Members

This amp fits the bill for my home jams.

Great tube tone, low power mode for crunch at low volumes, and it takes pedals like a champ.

My Budda SD45 is in the closet awaiting bigger jams, but for at home the Marshall is great.

December272011-Ashleys20th026.jpg

December272011-Ashleys20th028.jpg

December272011-Ashleys20th030.jpg

• Members

I had a Class 5 For a while. It was the original one but with the "fixed" rattle issue so it had no problems there. It WAS a terriffic lil' amp sounded excellent and yes I prefered it at edge of breakup or just over. It suprizingly took modellers into the front end very very well. I traded it and a small pile of other amps at GC for a shiney new Eleven rack and a pair of Shure headphones+ an Art mic pre with the set of 2 AKG condenser mics.

• Members

quick question...why did marshall just HAVE to overstep their bounds with the ghey "5" on the contorl panel? why?

It's not like you can actually see the {censored} unless you are standing on top of it anyway :idk:

The amp looks {censored}ing amazing :love: how do you like that SKB footnote?

• Members

Cut my middle finger on my left hand, really bothering me, so I...

Threw a bandaid on and jammed for well over an hour, all 6 guitars through both amps, Budda SD45 and Marshall Class 5.

Not a bad tone out of any guitar or amp out of the bunch.

Played at room volume, slightly louder than bedroom volume.

Used all my pedals with the amps clean and also used the Marshall cranked in low power mode a lot.

The Budda drive channel is smoking hot.

THAT WAS FUN!

• Members

daamn man, HNAD! I really want one of these. All i have now to practice with is a PODxt hooked into my stereo, I want freaking real amp i can practice with at home without blowing any walls down, AND a real pedalboard.

thanks for inducing gas in me.

• Members

daamn man, HNAD! I really want one of these. All i have now to practice with is a PODxt hooked into my stereo, I want freaking real amp i can practice with at home without blowing any walls down, AND a real pedalboard.

thanks for inducing gas in me.

Get the Marshall 1st, you can just daisy chain your pedals with a $10 100-200ma power supply or get a Visual Sound one spot, that is what I did for years.

Archived