Live band clips!!! (Hardcore/punk) Peavy 5150II/XXX content

CrazyandStupid

• Members

[video=youtube;AqPvMRTcUK8]

[video=youtube;ZuuYa-W9Vok]

Boston Melodic Hardcore

Domestic Artillery

Ive been using the same rig for a few years, 4x10 bass cab on the 5150II, Carbon in the loop. Lately, I've been boosting with my Tube screamer on the orange. Ltd EC-1000. Also my custom refurb strat with an 81 in the brigde, one knob.

Our other guitarist uses the XXX combo with el 34s on orange and red for leads. Custon blood painted jackson with white emgs, 81 & 85.

Kinda got stuck behind a pole in one of em, and cuffed the solo on consolation prize cuz it was new at the time, but the rock is still sweet, hope you guys enjoy! we have a record coming out soon and will be doing shows in the northeast.

• Members

Yeah theyre just cam vids from the crowd, hence all the tom foolery. One of em was a VFW show so we didn't mic anything, I dont think we would have gotten good results from the board. The other one was from a club in Quincy, I would have tried to get some good audio there, but we had a disagreement with the club and their bouncer...:p

Next time Ill have to try running a decent tape machine or one of those handicorders

• Members

Yeah theyre just cam vids from the crowd, hence all the tom foolery. One of em was a VFW show so we didn't mic anything, I dont think we would have gotten good results from the board. The other one was from a club in Quincy, I would have tried to get some good audio there, but we had a disagreement with the club and their bouncer...
:p

Yeah our gig i posted was at a coffee shop in Cleveland LOL, nothing was miced either.

time Ill have to try running a decent tape machine or one of those handicorders

Yeah our gig i posted was at a coffee shop in Cleveland LOL, nothing was miced either.

Check out one of the Tascam hand held recorders, I love the DR40.

Archived