Did George Lynch ever have it ?

FearTheVoices

• Members

There has to be some {censored}ing serious trolling going on in this thread, and i mean SERIOUS -- dude was a {censored}ING absolute MONSTER and branched out with different bands and solo stuff, a MONSTER! :eek:

[video=youtube;2gxBWjwRv2Q]

- a basic Jam session with a different singer

[video=youtube;G2lTPuvB-Sc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2lTPuvB-Sc - Sure a lil cheesy, but melodic and great solo

[video=youtube;D_frXnVxvsI]

- he beats that poor tele up

:rawk:

:rawk:

• Members

Let's see...30+ year career in music, gear endorsements, a body of work most people would be proud to call their own, and influence of multitudes of other guitarists...uh yeah, I think he has it.

Maybe not as popular, well liked or well known but when it comes to a conversation about influential shred guitarists, he should be included in the conversation.

• Members

That run of initial Dokken albums, up to and including Back for the attack, were awesome. Wicked Sensation, too. Killer riffs, decent songs, insane leads... he was a big influence on me when I started taking guitar seriously, and I know I still steal bits and pieces from him. He

• Members

I always thought that George was a good pop shred guitarist! Played licks that fit the music, sounded as good as they could for the time, and had some of the greatest paint schemes on the guitars!

Was he one of the greatest? No. Has he recorded some awesome songs? YES!

Derek

Archived