Who has Cobra and switched to Greenbacks?

engl1

• Members

I have two cabs with two V30's and two G12T75's. The Cobra sounds pretty damn good on this but I got a used Randall cab (on the way) with the same Greenbacks Framus puts in their cabs used for $530. From musiciansfriend with 45 day return policy. Ironically I just got a Randall RT100H for $560 off ebay and don't have it yet. It's the matching Randall cab for the head I bought BUT I'm wondering what the Greenbacks do for the Cobra. (BTW it rapes the Mark V i just sold) Can't wait to hear the GBS.

• Members

I have two cabs with two V30's and two G12T75's. The Cobra sounds pretty damn good on this but I got a used Randall cab with the same Greenbacks Framus puts in their cabs used for $530. From musiciansfriend with 45 day return policy. Ironically I just got a Randall RT100H for $560 off ebay and don't have it yet. It's the matching Randall cab for the head I bought BUT I'm wondering what the Greenbacks do for the Cobra. (BTW it rapes the Mark V i just sold)

If you're interested, I've got a quad of Greenbacks (25 watt 8ohm) that I would possibly trade for the V30s or G12T75s.

:thu:

• Members

I have two cabs with two V30's and two G12T75's. The Cobra sounds pretty damn good on this but I got a used Randall cab (on the way) with the same Greenbacks Framus puts in their cabs used for $530. From musiciansfriend with 45 day return policy. Ironically I just got a Randall RT100H for $560 off ebay and don't have it yet. It's the matching Randall cab for the head I bought BUT I'm wondering what the Greenbacks do for the Cobra. (BTW it rapes the Mark V i just sold) Can't wait to hear the GBS.

GTFO

Archived