Hey guys, mojo request.

BryanFTWL

• Members

I've been going through a really tough time lately. I just got out of the hospital after being there from 7pm Tuesday-1:30pm today (Saturday). I'm okay now, and if anything, pretty damn good, but I could still use some support and mojo. I would rather not go into full details of my personal life, as I'm sure you understand.

Either way, have a fun night, and make 2012 a good year full of things you love and enjoy.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've been going through a really tough time lately. I just got out of the hospital after being there from 7pm Tuesday-1:30pm today (Saturday). I'm okay now, and if anything, pretty damn good, but I could still use some support and mojo. I would rather not go into full details of my personal life, as I'm sure you understand.

Either way, have a fun night, and make 2012 a good year full of things you love and enjoy.

Mojo sent.

• Members

Mojo bro. Not an easy time lately myself. I'm on the verge of Scarlet Fever from this strep throat, I can't go to the doctor because my insurance doesn't kick in until the new year.

New year, new page turned, new vaginas to infiltrate. KEEP YOUR HEAD UP BRAH, BOTH OF EM

• Members

Mysterious mojo sent for a mysterious request for mojo (or attention?)

Sorry man, hard to send mojo when you just say "hey look, i need mojo, but I'm not telling you why"...This is the first thread I've ever seen requesting mojo/support where the OP doesn't even describe what's going on.

:idk: Good luck...I think?

Archived